JimH JimH is offline

Default Hey Chuck...

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
ups.com...

JohnH wrote:

JimH is trying hard to get that 'asshole of the group' nomination.

Actually not. He's a decent enough guy- in his own way.

snip

The rest of your rant is a bunch of bs.

I do not dislike you Chuck nor do I normally have a problem with
you.......except when you start telling people what can and cannot be posted
here.....and when you break *your own* rules....the old "do as I say but not
as I do".

If bringing that to your attention and calling you by your self imposed
title of Sheriff is name calling then I am guilty as charged.

What you won't read from me is calling folks "assholes" and otherwise using
foul language. We get enough of that from JohnH and Bassy.