Default Gasoline prices - another record high/ supply and demand

wrote:
basskisser wrote:
wrote:
Sure you deny what you said, you do quite frequently. and yes, I AM
thick. I'm 6 ft.3 and weigh about 280, mostly upper body.

cite?

But, Y'know, I may be thick,.....but you're stupid.

Do tell the group, what do you know about my intelligence?

Intelligence? What intelligence?

As suspected from you. Grow up.

lets see, Now according to you, I can't post a "childish name calling "
, and petty insult correctly, so I need to "grow up"

amazing.........

basskisser wrote:
wrote:
Well, I didn't see anything about a *gay* time, but I see ****basser
thought he'd throw a rock into it. , as usual, it feel way short....

What feels way short? You can't even post childish name calling and
petty insults correctly. Grow up.

basskisser wrote:

As suspected from you. Grow up.

Why dont' you provide an example and show what a grown up should act
like.?

ups.com...

basskisser wrote:
wrote:
Well, I didn't see anything about a *gay* time, but I see ****basser
thought he'd throw a rock into it. , as usual, it feel way short....

What feels way short? You can't even post childish name calling and
petty insults correctly. Grow up.

Kevin thinks that somehow that his sort of name calling puts , (by
inference) him about the name calling.

Remember the fit he had when he was asked if he had stopped beating his
wife? I wonder if he has?