Default On topic videos

I don't think this is one of the good ones... :-) But what do you
think... is this your typical bow rider?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJOnC5YvmMg

"boat" obviously is a good key word to search by... here's another
one... something makes me think this guy is a snowboarder when there is
more snow around!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FemfvZGRd4I

Risto

Jim Jim is offline

Varis wrote:
I don't think this is one of the good ones... :-) But what do you
think... is this your typical bow rider?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJOnC5YvmMg

"boat" obviously is a good key word to search by... here's another
one... something makes me think this guy is a snowboarder when there is
more snow around!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FemfvZGRd4I

Risto

Good ones. The first reminds me of the 'Girls on Trampolines" on the
Man Show.

Everyone likes different music and so on. I had to turn the music off
on the second one.

One video I posted was a video I made (I made all I posted) in an
attempt to see if I could make a combination of water sounds and music
with a slightly moving picture. I've never seen that combination done
before.

I'm going to do a much longer one. I liked the way it turned out.

Geez, it's so hot outside I'm staying inside all day!

Off Topic Posting Has Finally Hit Its Inevitable Bottom. Don ßćiley General 8 October 1st 11 04:39 PM
Best Topic of 2005 Bryan General 3 January 15th 06 12:56 PM
This newsgroup is at least 71% off topic posts - TAKE IT SOMEPLACE ELSE! Chuck Tribolet General 8 November 14th 05 05:18 PM
Why the off topic posting? Why? Jim General 2 April 11th 05 02:43 AM