BoatBanter.com

-   -   On topic videos (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/72014-topic-videos.html)

Varis July 23rd 06 12:02 AM

On topic videos

I don't think this is one of the good ones... :-) But what do you
think... is this your typical bow rider?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJOnC5YvmMg

"boat" obviously is a good key word to search by... here's another
one... something makes me think this guy is a snowboarder when there is
more snow around!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FemfvZGRd4I

Risto

Jim July 23rd 06 01:14 AM

On topic videos

Varis wrote:
I don't think this is one of the good ones... :-) But what do you
think... is this your typical bow rider?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJOnC5YvmMg

"boat" obviously is a good key word to search by... here's another
one... something makes me think this guy is a snowboarder when there is
more snow around!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FemfvZGRd4I

Risto

Good ones. The first reminds me of the 'Girls on Trampolines" on the
Man Show.

Everyone likes different music and so on. I had to turn the music off
on the second one.

One video I posted was a video I made (I made all I posted) in an
attempt to see if I could make a combination of water sounds and music
with a slightly moving picture. I've never seen that combination done
before.

I'm going to do a much longer one. I liked the way it turned out.

Geez, it's so hot outside I'm staying inside all day!