Bryan

Default Best Topic of 2005

I"m putting my vote in for the best topic of 2005.

I was googling Isleton in rec.boats when I came across the thread, _What to
eat while on the water?_

Somehow in the December madness I missed this thread.

Tonight I just read all 188 posts. The topic has universal appeal and
amazingly, pre-reform era, the back-biting was essentially non-existant.

Great topic. Great replies. On topic. Minimal to no digression.

My vote for best topic of 2005!

Thanks to whomever initiated the thread and thanks to all for the civilized,
informative, and entertaining discussion!

Bryan
2005 Sea Ray 185 Sport

Reggie Smithers

Bryan wrote:
I"m putting my vote in for the best topic of 2005.

I was googling Isleton in rec.boats when I came across the thread, _What to
eat while on the water?_

Somehow in the December madness I missed this thread.

Tonight I just read all 188 posts. The topic has universal appeal and
amazingly, pre-reform era, the back-biting was essentially non-existant.

Great topic. Great replies. On topic. Minimal to no digression.

My vote for best topic of 2005!

Thanks to whomever initiated the thread and thanks to all for the civilized,
informative, and entertaining discussion!

Bryan
2005 Sea Ray 185 Sport

That was a great thread, but it was in 2000, not 2005.

--
Reggie
If you would like to make rec.boats an enjoyable place to discuss
Bryan

"Reggie Smithers" wrote in message
news
Bryan wrote:
I"m putting my vote in for the best topic of 2005.

I was googling Isleton in rec.boats when I came across the thread, _What
to eat while on the water?_

Somehow in the December madness I missed this thread.

Tonight I just read all 188 posts. The topic has universal appeal and
amazingly, pre-reform era, the back-biting was essentially non-existant.

Great topic. Great replies. On topic. Minimal to no digression.

My vote for best topic of 2005!

Thanks to whomever initiated the thread and thanks to all for the
civilized, informative, and entertaining discussion!

Bryan
2005 Sea Ray 185 Sport

That was a great thread, but it was in 2000, not 2005.

I guess I should have gone to bed when I was tired or I should have put on
my glasses. No wonder it remained so friendly to the end! Oh well, worth a
referral for us first years. And now to take the cue, lights out.

Reggie Smithers

Bryan wrote:
[...]

I can't believe you screwed up the date. It must be because you are a
slimy weasel who voted for the other guy, why don't you just leave this
NG forever.

Oh, I forgot, we don't talk that way anymore.

Never mind. ; )