Default idiot!

I'm still trying to figure out this deal with the sailboat.

I'm sure many of you have seen this short clip before, but....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hLGyTVXQ0...boat%20wre ck

JimH

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm still trying to figure out this deal with the sailboat.

I'm sure many of you have seen this short clip before, but....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hLGyTVXQ0...boat%20wre ck

Just another idiot blowboater (and yes, there are plenty of idiot
powerboaters out there) who thinks sailboats ALWAYS have the right of way.

He sure showed that other boat a lesson or two.........eh? ;-)

JoeSpareBedroom

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm still trying to figure out this deal with the sailboat.

I'm sure many of you have seen this short clip before, but....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hLGyTVXQ0...boat%20wre ck

Just another idiot blowboater (and yes, there are plenty of idiot
powerboaters out there) who thinks sailboats ALWAYS have the right of
way.

He sure showed that other boat a lesson or two.........eh? ;-)

I always imagined that being a GREENPEACE sailboat trying to block a
japanese whaler.

then make up apropaganda story and blame the whole incident on the
whaler!

Sounds like you've never been committed to an idea. What a pathetic
existence.

And it sounds like you are truely trying to make something out of
nothing...
"What a pathetic existence."

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm still trying to figure out this deal with the sailboat.

I'm sure many of you have seen this short clip before, but....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hLGyTVXQ0...boat%20wre ck

Just another idiot blowboater (and yes, there are plenty of idiot
powerboaters out there) who thinks sailboats ALWAYS have the right of
way.

He sure showed that other boat a lesson or two.........eh? ;-)

I always imagined that being a GREENPEACE sailboat trying to block a
japanese whaler.

then make up apropaganda story and blame the whole incident on the
whaler!

Sounds like you've never been committed to an idea. What a pathetic
existence.

basskisser

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm still trying to figure out this deal with the sailboat.

I'm sure many of you have seen this short clip before, but....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hLGyTVXQ0...boat%20wre ck

Just another idiot blowboater (and yes, there are plenty of idiot
powerboaters out there) who thinks sailboats ALWAYS have the right of way.

He sure showed that other boat a lesson or two.........eh? ;-)

I just hate it when people jump to conclusions without any idea what
was going on. That is truly ignorant. Do you not think there could have
been a medical emergency? Perhaps the pilot slipped and fell? Perhaps
the steering went out? But, no, you instantly blame it on someone's
ignorance who you've never met, no nothing about the events leading up
to his demise, etc.

Keith

He was trying to sink the boat on purpose to collect the insurance. He
got busted, but not sure if he went to jail or not. Didn't collect,
that's for sure.

wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out this deal with the sailboat.

I'm sure many of you have seen this short clip before, but....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hLGyTVXQ0...boat%20wre ck

I was going to ask if somebody knew the total story about trhaat
incident. Bad deal to pull a stunt like that, but also to endanger
life and limb of others on board?

the guy lost all the way asround. hope there were no casualties.

Kieth, do you happen to have a link for that story?

wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out this deal with the sailboat.

I'm sure many of you have seen this short clip before, but....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hLGyTVXQ0...boat%20wre ck

Keith

No, sorry. If I knew the name of the boat, I could search for it, but
don't remember. The full story was on the web site of a newspaper
somewhere that detailed the investigation and subsequent criminal
charges brought against the guy. I guess you could search for something
like "sailboat insurance fraud, scam" or something like that. He was
just too obvious... with all that water why run right into a big ferry
boat? Duh!

Idiot Idol Top Three Capt. Rob ASA 0 May 23rd 06 08:24 PM
True Idiot Bob Crantz ASA 3 March 6th 06 08:17 PM
Sloco is either a liar or an Idiot Capt. Rob ASA 8 November 29th 05 11:32 AM
Hert *JimH* General 18 November 28th 05 08:40 PM
Doug is an Idiot Capt. Rob ASA 1 October 26th 05 10:44 PM