posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default True Idiot

http://www.local6.com/news/7695412/detail.html

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
nk.net...
http://www.local6.com/news/7695412/detail.html

What a fantastic species we are! I read about the contemptible prankster,
but what about the other stories on that same page!
Teen's Stolen Prosthetic Legs Returned
Cat Used As 'Target Practice' Survives Being Shot 6 Times
Police: Teen Burned Alive Over Pregnancy
Fla. Office Manager Arrested After Restroom Cam Found
Scout

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

"Bob Crantz" wrote

Scout wrote:
What a fantastic species we are! I read about the contemptible prankster,
but what about the other stories on that same page!
Teen's Stolen Prosthetic Legs Returned
Cat Used As 'Target Practice' Survives Being Shot 6 Times
Police: Teen Burned Alive Over Pregnancy
Fla. Office Manager Arrested After Restroom Cam Found

Nothing about "Elvis Fathers 2-Headed Love Child With
Aliens" though. Must be a slow week.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

What I like is when Daddy lets his little girl or boy to talk on the
radio..even better with dad coaching in the background......

It's just so cute when it goes on forever without Dad & Mom even
knowing.
Most likely they left the rugrat in the wheelhouse or aft cabin to play
while they got busy below.

I do enjoy the VHF in the gulf, it's like a party line and you hear
some crazy ****.

Joe