*JimH*

Default Hert

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
What processor did you say you were running in the fastest computer in
your house?

Brand name, model number and speed, please.

You shouldn't have to run a test to know that number, eh?

No, I shouldn't. I will post the information when I read about your death
on the internet.

In the meantime, have you figured out how to post your test number yet? It
was set up so even a 7 year old can do it.

BTW: Tell us again about that senior executive job you had when you were 25
and making $205,000/year (2005 USD).

*JimH*

Default Krause the idiot

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
What processor did you say you were running in the fastest computer in
your house?

Brand name, model number and speed, please.

You shouldn't have to run a test to know that number, eh?

No, I shouldn't. I will post the information when I read about your
death on the internet.

I had a feeling you hadn't a box in your house with a really fast
processor.

Hee-hee.

In the meantime, have you figured out how to post your test number yet?
It was set up so even a 7 year old can do it.

Sorry. I'm waiting for you to tell me what precisely you want posted and
where in those pages of test results I should find it. Until that happens,
I'll not be revisiting that site. The ball is in your court.

After you post your test results number. Can't figure out how to do it yet?

BTW: Tell us again about that senior executive job you had when you were
25 and making $205,000/year (2005 USD).

That's your fantasy.

I guess you really were drinking heavily last night if you don't remember
bragging about that job you claimed you had.

*JimH*

Default No more of this silly game for me

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

Sorry, Dennis, but the numbers you posted are your numbers, not mine. I
wasn't 26 and you have the dollar figure wrong, too. Stop lying, eh?

--

The figure is not wrong. You claimed you made $90k in 1976 as a *senior*
executive. In today's dollars $90,000 = $205,000.

Regardless, this thread is getting old. See ya!

P Fritz

news

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

"Narcissists are (a) extremely sensitive to personal criticism and (b)
extremely critical of other people"

" There's no middle ground of ordinary normal humanity for narcissists.
They can't tolerate the least disagreement. In fact, if you say, "Please
don't do that again -- it hurts," narcissists will turn around and do it
again harder to prove that they were right the first time"

"narcissists are habitually cruel in little ways, as well as big ones,
because they're paying attention to their fantasy and not to you"

Netsock

" *JimH*" wrote in message
news
The figure is not wrong. You claimed you made $90k in 1976 as a *senior*
executive. In today's dollars $90,000 = $205,000.

Regardless, this thread is getting old. See ya!

Just another lie he fabricated. Ignore the idiot.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
What processor did you say you were running in the fastest computer in
your house?

Brand name, model number and speed, please.

You shouldn't have to run a test to know that number, eh?

No, I shouldn't. I will post the information when I read about your death
on the internet.

As suspected.

In the meantime, have you figured out how to post your test number yet? It
was set up so even a 7 year old can do it.

As suspected. Wasn't you the one just a little while ago dissing Don
White for "insults"?

BTW: Tell us again about that senior executive job you had when you were 25
and making $205,000/year (2005 USD).

Never heard of anybody making good money before?

*JimH*

wrote in message
ups.com...

In the meantime, have you figured out how to post your test number yet?
It
was set up so even a 7 year old can do it.

As suspected. Wasn't you the one just a little while ago dissing Don
White for "insults"?

"Wasn't you the one..."?

Dem der sum funnee stuf now Kevin.

BTW: Tell us again about that senior executive job you had when you were
25
and making $205,000/year (2005 USD).

Never heard of anybody making good money before?

Hee-hee.

*JimH*

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:

You need a new nick...
How about

Cap'n Yellowstains...?

Wow, that would have been good if you were say.............10 years old.

So what's your fastest CPU at home, yellowstains? Already posted mine.

I can tell you anything and you could not prove me wrong. That is why I
suggested the test at PC Pitstop and then posting the test score. I would
then see if any of the machines in my house could beat it.

You have yet to post your score, so what is your point Krause?

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
You need a new nick...
How about

Cap'n Yellowstains...?

Wow, that would have been good if you were say.............10 years old.

So what's your fastest CPU at home, yellowstains? Already posted mine.

I can tell you anything and you could not prove me wrong. That is why I
suggested the test at PC Pitstop and then posting the test score. I
would then see if any of the machines in my house could beat it.

You have yet to post your score, so what is your point Krause?

Told you. You wanted the test, and you did not indicate which page,
specifically, you wanted to see. As soon as you tell me, I'll find it.
Until then, the ball is in your court.

You saw that number on the page I did post. Your number ain't higher.

Whatever you say Harry. I am tired of trying to explain it to you.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
You need a new nick...
How about

Cap'n Yellowstains...?

Wow, that would have been good if you were say.............10 years
old.

So what's your fastest CPU at home, yellowstains? Already posted mine.

I can tell you anything and you could not prove me wrong. That is why
I suggested the test at PC Pitstop and then posting the test score. I
would then see if any of the machines in my house could beat it.

You have yet to post your score, so what is your point Krause?

Told you. You wanted the test, and you did not indicate which page,
specifically, you wanted to see. As soon as you tell me, I'll find it.
Until then, the ball is in your court.

You saw that number on the page I did post. Your number ain't higher.

Whatever you say Harry. I am tired of trying to explain it to you.

Actually, you never have. My guess is either you cannot, or you already
know you don't have a computer box sitting around the house faster than my
desktop.

Coward.

--

If giving up trying to explain something to an idiot is being a coward, then
I guess I am a coward.