*JimH*

Default Hert

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
What processor did you say you were running in the fastest computer in
your house?

Brand name, model number and speed, please.

You shouldn't have to run a test to know that number, eh?

No, I shouldn't. I will post the information when I read about your death
on the internet.

In the meantime, have you figured out how to post your test number yet? It
was set up so even a 7 year old can do it.

BTW: Tell us again about that senior executive job you had when you were 25
and making $205,000/year (2005 USD).

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
What processor did you say you were running in the fastest computer in
your house?

Brand name, model number and speed, please.

You shouldn't have to run a test to know that number, eh?

No, I shouldn't. I will post the information when I read about your death
on the internet.

As suspected.

In the meantime, have you figured out how to post your test number yet? It
was set up so even a 7 year old can do it.

As suspected. Wasn't you the one just a little while ago dissing Don
White for "insults"?

BTW: Tell us again about that senior executive job you had when you were 25
and making $205,000/year (2005 USD).

Never heard of anybody making good money before?

*JimH*

wrote in message
ups.com...

In the meantime, have you figured out how to post your test number yet?
It
was set up so even a 7 year old can do it.

As suspected. Wasn't you the one just a little while ago dissing Don
White for "insults"?

"Wasn't you the one..."?

Dem der sum funnee stuf now Kevin.

BTW: Tell us again about that senior executive job you had when you were
25
and making $205,000/year (2005 USD).

Never heard of anybody making good money before?

Hee-hee.

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

In the meantime, have you figured out how to post your test number yet?
It
was set up so even a 7 year old can do it.

As suspected. Wasn't you the one just a little while ago dissing Don
White for "insults"?

"Wasn't you the one..."?

Dem der sum funnee stuf now Kevin.

BTW: Tell us again about that senior executive job you had when you were
25
and making $205,000/year (2005 USD).

Never heard of anybody making good money before?

Hee-hee.

Typical answer for you. Are you drooling also?