*JimH*

Default Hert

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
You need a new nick...
How about

Cap'n Yellowstains...?

Wow, that would have been good if you were say.............10 years
old.

So what's your fastest CPU at home, yellowstains? Already posted mine.

I can tell you anything and you could not prove me wrong. That is why
I suggested the test at PC Pitstop and then posting the test score. I
would then see if any of the machines in my house could beat it.

You have yet to post your score, so what is your point Krause?

Told you. You wanted the test, and you did not indicate which page,
specifically, you wanted to see. As soon as you tell me, I'll find it.
Until then, the ball is in your court.

You saw that number on the page I did post. Your number ain't higher.

Whatever you say Harry. I am tired of trying to explain it to you.

Actually, you never have. My guess is either you cannot, or you already
know you don't have a computer box sitting around the house faster than my
desktop.

Coward.

--

If giving up trying to explain something to an idiot is being a coward, then
I guess I am a coward.