Dave Hall

Default OT- Power outage in NY. Coincidence?

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

You would give up the health of your children because you are wedded to

the
policies of your president, who just gave a free gift to electric

utilities.
You are the lowest form of garbage imaginable. Family values require

that
you put your children first, and a complete stranger much further down

on
the list.

And you STILL refuse to answer my question, instead attempting to throw
ad-hominem comments at me. How much are YOU willing to give up to
achieve your ideal environment Doug?

Dave

Trash. You are comfortable with letting your children be guinea pigs for
increased pollution, because you have mistaken a monkey president for a
deity. Fathers like you should be dealt with in the most severe fashion. You
are not fit to be called a human or an American.

And you are nothing more than a hypocrite. A typical liberal, who sees
nothing wrong with everyone else changing their lifestyles, and digging
deeper in their pockets for more tax money to support "liberal friendly"
social and environmental programs. But when it comes to your own
lifestyle, and assets, it's suddenly a different game. You champion the
poor when it suits your agenda, yet, when posed the question on how you
would deal with the poor if electric costs rise, you skate the issue and
claim that it won't happen. When will you learn the universal truth in
business; TINSTAAFL. Someone WILL have to pay for any changes that are
made to improve the environment. That conclusion is inescapable. So once
again, what are you willing to give up in the name of a clean
environment? A true environmentalist leads by example. I can respect
someone who walks the walk. Otherwise....... Your words are merely
sanctimonious.

Your inabilty to answer my direct question is proof enough that you live
a double standard. One for yourself, and another for everyone else. And
each time I ask the question, you slip further and further down that
Harry Krause road of abandoning issue debate, and just throwing out
ad-hominem barbs. A true sign of a intellectual lightweight.

Dave

Doug Kanter

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

[...]

Scum. When your so-called god finally sweeps the sinners into your mythical
fire, you'll be in the first load. Before you go, don't forget to explain to
your children that money was more important to you than giving them a world
that was clean and safe.

Bill Cole

Does anyone else see the irony in this post?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

You are a fool...and a usenet windbag. There's nothing you post that is
worth an "original" comment from me. Why would I waste the time and the
little bit of effort it would take to slice and dice you? To what end?

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

You mean that Harry could have posted a reasonable response in the same time
that it took him to post a derogatory one? But reasonable responses require
*thinking*...something Harry hasn't tried in a long, long time.

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
newse77b.395105$Ho3.59593@sccrnsc03...
Does anyone else see the irony in this post?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

You are a fool...and a usenet windbag. There's nothing you post that is
worth an "original" comment from me. Why would I waste the time and the
little bit of effort it would take to slice and dice you? To what end?

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

What possible reason would I have for elevating Dave's lunatic-fringe,
right-wing dribblings here? He gets what he deserves.

--
* * *
email sent to

Dave Hall

Bill Cole wrote:

Does anyone else see the irony in this post?

Yea. It's called "look in the mirror". Harry that is....

Dave

Bill Cole

Dave,
I am glad someone besides myself saw how ridiculous Harry's
statement was.

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:
Doug Kanter wrote:

Oh boy.

I think it's best to just let your last message sit in the water

like
chopped fish in a minnow trap, and see what it attracts.

Translation: "I cannot offer up any logic to counter the points

made, so
I'll just bow out gracefully".

Dave

No translation needed. Your views are so simple-minded, Dave, they
really need no rebuttal or even comment. I certainly hope you do not
have children.

Coming from the king of simplistic. You responses are so trite and
simple, that you can't even be original. I've run out of fingers
counting the number of times you have made that same, almost exact,
comment. Are you even capable of independent thought?

Dave

Dave, there is virtually nothing you post that is worth the effort of a
reasoned response from me. You are among the most "programmed" rigid,
closed-minded posters I have ever encountered. Your simple-mindedness is
exceeded only by your verbosity.

Harry, there is virtually nothing you post that is worth the effort of
reasoned response from me. You are among the most "programmed" rigid,
closed-minded posters I have ever encountered. Your simple-mindedness
is
exceeded only by your verbosity.

Pot, meet kettle. Just change the names, and the statement is just as
valid, or not......

Why, for example, would I want to "engage" you in a discussion about
your simple-minded, fundamentalist Christianity? Your entire
ultra-conservative religious belief system, to me, is based on nothing
more than a crock of crap, and is so absurd, the only worthwhile
response is to occasionally poke fun at it and you.

That's because you're so closed minded, you cannot consider alternative
thoughts. You are unable to provide any information which could convince
anyone why they should listen to what you say over what I, or anyone
else, says. In other words, you are full of opinions, but are unable to
back them up with anything reasonable, beyond the additional opinions of
equally short sighted people.

Note that I am NOT putting *all* Christians in the same pot with you.
Just the fools who "believe" as you do.

Better put that little disclaimer in there lest you risk the wrath of
alienating other God loving Christians, who just *might* vote
democratic.

I believe in God. So I guess that makes you an athiest then?

And the rest of your beliefs are just as dogmatic and simple-finded.

You have thusfar been unable to provide one single piece of reasoned,
rational content which could prove that my thinking is flawed in any
way. You've done nothing but throw in sophomoric, adolescent barbs.
Hardly something to be respected for. It's your opinion versus mine. I
can cite historical, logical, and psychological reasons to bolster my
rationale. I'm still waiting to see yours.

You are a fool...and a usenet windbag.

Takes one to know one.

There's nothing you post that is
worth an "original" comment from me. Why would I waste the time and the
little bit of effort it would take to slice and dice you? To what end?

To be soundly proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you know little
beyond whatever feeble bits of information that the lackeys at the DNC
feed you.

Your claim that "you can't be bothered" with a reasoned rational debate,
is laughable. It's obvious to just about anybody, that your failure to
engage in a rational debate, without ad-hominem name calling, is not
from choice, but from inability.

You're simply another mindless democrat.

You can feel free to prove me wrong at any time.

Dave

Doug Kanter

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

I believe in God. So I guess that makes you an athiest then?

Area Man Sacrifices Kids for Cheap Electricity
Satan Saving Him a Hot Pepsi
Story: Page 3

Doug Kanter

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

News Flash:

Area man vows to crusade for a cleaner environment, but refuses to
sacrifice any of his own personal habits in the name of said cleaner
envinonment.

Really??? What do you know of my habits with regard to resources?

Man is said to be meeting with other limousine liberals in a campaign to
blast owners of SUV's, while being driven around in equally fuel
inefficient vehicles, and to point fingers at the electric power
industry's poor record of emissions, while offering no reliable or less
costly alternatives.

Really? What do I drive, Dave?

And, please explain EXACTLY how you came up with the fantasy that there are
no "reliable alternatives" for electric utilities (when, in fact, there are,
and they've off-the-shelf items). And, "less costly".....less than what? On
the scale of expenditures with "free" on one end and "this'll put us out of
business" on the other, where do these off-the-shelf alternatives fall,
Dave.

Hint: "I don't know" is not a permissible answer, since you've already made
statements which suggest that you DO know.

In a drunken rage it is alleged, that when asked about the impact of the
costs of a cleaner environment on the lower wage earners of the country,
he retorted "Screw the poor. We only care about the poor when they bring
us votes".

Please explain how much of a rate increase will occur due to the
installation of the aforementioned off-the-shelf items, and tell us where
you got this rate increase information.

Harry Krause

Dave Hall wrote:

Bill Cole wrote:

Does anyone else see the irony in this post?

Yea. It's called "look in the mirror". Harry that is....

Dave

You can high-five with all the other right-wing trash all you like. It
still doesn't change the fact that most of your posts are right-wing
lunatic fringe, simple-minded and programmed.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Calif Bill

Other than the RW, describes your posts completely!

Dave Hall wrote:

Bill Cole wrote:

Does anyone else see the irony in this post?

Yea. It's called "look in the mirror". Harry that is....

Dave

You can high-five with all the other right-wing trash all you like. It
still doesn't change the fact that most of your posts are right-wing
lunatic fringe, simple-minded and programmed.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

New owner - Question about AC power Paul General 10 August 9th 03 04:59 AM
What is the most reliable power set up for a powerboat? Nekto Poli General 1 July 31st 03 04:13 PM
Power Trim Gazunni General 2 July 31st 03 02:42 AM
Power Trim Gazunni General 0 July 30th 03 01:14 AM
94' OMC 115 loses power after first 5 minutes Jacob Morgan General 0 July 13th 03 04:15 PM