Gudmundur

Default Mossaoui sucks!! America please listen.

Let me see if one of the following is correct and fitting
for mossaoui,

Scene 1

Burn him at the stake in public. Start a very small fire at his feet
then each member of a family who lost a loved one on 9/11 can add a small
piece of pine to the fire. I want him slow roasted.

Scene 2

Tonight we accidently announce he will be released at the ground
zero area of New York City this Saturday at 14:00, but we start
selling clubs and bats half price Friday evening around 18:00.

Scene 3

We strap him into the first class area of a 747 radio controlled
target drone and after takeoff hand the radio remote control to
a six year old.

It's just time to not be politically correct anymore!!
You folks know me, you know I am an Icelander living in America
by your graces holding a job and paying taxes. I served in your Navy.
When I hear that they may try to defend Mossaoui with an insanity plea
I just can't handle it anymore. He will be a martyr no matter what.
We should at least have a little fun at Mossaoui's expense.

I know what it is like to lose a brother at sea, I know what it is
like to lose a father at war. I don't want you folks to ever have to
know that pain again. You really should end your hand out of jobs and
education to foreign nationals and I will leave if I am no longer
qualified to be here either.

One final thought,, If you don't support the idea of your troops
being over in Iraq, then take that matter up with your congress or
president, but don't disrespect or spit on a serviceman!! We chose to
serve so that others could be free of tyranny, we didn't get to choose
where or how we would do that.

Blessings of good boating to you this season! Please be safe!

Gummi.

JohnH

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:37:40 -0500, (Gudmundur) wrote:

[...]

I think he should be isolated in a small cage and left there until he dies.
No martyrdom for him.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Doug Kanter

"JohnH" wrote in message

I think he should be isolated in a small cage and left there until he
dies.
No martyrdom for him.
John H

Walking, I'm 10 minutes from a bay full of pike & walleye. Driving, it's 1
minute away. Bring him here. I have 8 boxes of lawn & leaf bags and 1200
rounds of ammunition. The fish and I can guarantee that he'll never be seen
again. Bring his best friend with him. George. We'll put them in the same
bag.

I think he should be isolated in a small cage and left there until he dies.
No martyrdom for him.
--

bread and water in a dark, dank solitary confinement. shared with a pig.

Calif Bill

wrote in message
ups.com...

I think he should be isolated in a small cage and left there until he
dies.
No martyrdom for him.
--

bread and water in a dark, dank solitary confinement. shared with a pig.

Lots of Pulled Pork BBQ.

DSK

I think he should be isolated in a small cage and left there until he dies.
No martyrdom for him.

bread and water in a dark, dank solitary confinement. shared with a pig.

And broadcast on TV weekly or so.

Especially Al-Jazeera.

DSK

Chuck Tribolet

I would be happy to take him snorkling at the Farallones in October
(peak Great White Shark season).

In the sentencing phase, the prosucution has built a fine fire under
him, and he dumps a 55 gal drum of gas on it: "next time, burn the
whole Pentagon".

"Gudmundur" wrote in message ...
[...]

Jim

Default Mossaoui, what did he actually do/

I haven't heard anyone say this, yet.

Every one is venting about Mossaoui, but, what did he actually do?

He's just a wanna be, he's nuts, and he's seen as so be those he wanted
to join. They dumped him.

He actually had no part in 9/11. Executing him accomplished nothing.
he belongs in a mental hospital.

Our current political leaders chose not to "get" Osama. remember Bush's
unbelievable stance in the 2004 elections? He won the election despite
his failure. it was almost as if Bin Lauden had a value, for whatever
reason.

Listening to all the reliving 9/11, I wonder why we are blaming him for
those acts. he wasn't part of any of it.

Just a wanna be terrorist.

thunder

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 04:11:32 +0000, Jim wrote:

I haven't heard anyone say this, yet.

Every one is venting about Mossaoui, but, what did he actually do?

He's just a wanna be, he's nuts, and he's seen as so be those he wanted to
join. They dumped him.

He actually had no part in 9/11. Executing him accomplished nothing. he
belongs in a mental hospital.

Our current political leaders chose not to "get" Osama. remember Bush's
unbelievable stance in the 2004 elections? He won the election despite
his failure. it was almost as if Bin Lauden had a value, for whatever
reason.

Exactly, but you are ****in' in the wind. Welcome to "the Long War". The
replacement for the Cold War.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,1710062,00.html

Didn't Eisenhower mention this 40 years ago? Wasn't anyone listening?

http://coursesa.matrix.msu.edu/~hst3...ts/indust.html

Listening to all the reliving 9/11, I wonder why we are blaming him for
those acts. he wasn't part of any of it.

Just a wanna be terrorist.

Harry Krause wrote:

Works for me, but...

What about the feelings of the pig?

I agree Harry. I repent of my ill feelings for the pig...