Jim

Default Mossaoui, what did he actually do/

I haven't heard anyone say this, yet.

Every one is venting about Mossaoui, but, what did he actually do?

He's just a wanna be, he's nuts, and he's seen as so be those he wanted
to join. They dumped him.

He actually had no part in 9/11. Executing him accomplished nothing.
he belongs in a mental hospital.

Our current political leaders chose not to "get" Osama. remember Bush's
unbelievable stance in the 2004 elections? He won the election despite
his failure. it was almost as if Bin Lauden had a value, for whatever
reason.

Listening to all the reliving 9/11, I wonder why we are blaming him for
those acts. he wasn't part of any of it.

Just a wanna be terrorist.