Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Gudmundur

Default Mossaoui sucks!! America please listen.

Let me see if one of the following is correct and fitting
for mossaoui,

Scene 1

Burn him at the stake in public. Start a very small fire at his feet
then each member of a family who lost a loved one on 9/11 can add a small
piece of pine to the fire. I want him slow roasted.

Scene 2

Tonight we accidently announce he will be released at the ground
zero area of New York City this Saturday at 14:00, but we start
selling clubs and bats half price Friday evening around 18:00.

Scene 3

We strap him into the first class area of a 747 radio controlled
target drone and after takeoff hand the radio remote control to
a six year old.

It's just time to not be politically correct anymore!!
You folks know me, you know I am an Icelander living in America
by your graces holding a job and paying taxes. I served in your Navy.
When I hear that they may try to defend Mossaoui with an insanity plea
I just can't handle it anymore. He will be a martyr no matter what.
We should at least have a little fun at Mossaoui's expense.

I know what it is like to lose a brother at sea, I know what it is
like to lose a father at war. I don't want you folks to ever have to
know that pain again. You really should end your hand out of jobs and
education to foreign nationals and I will leave if I am no longer
qualified to be here either.

One final thought,, If you don't support the idea of your troops
being over in Iraq, then take that matter up with your congress or
president, but don't disrespect or spit on a serviceman!! We chose to
serve so that others could be free of tyranny, we didn't get to choose
where or how we would do that.

Blessings of good boating to you this season! Please be safe!

Gummi.