JohnH

Default Dick Cheney shoots buddy - for real.

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:00:10 -0500, Reggie Smithers
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 07:51:48 -0800, Tamaroak wrote:

And this guy has access to other weapons, large ones like nukes? If that
isn't a scary thought.

What a careless idiot.

Capt. Jeff

Ever hunted any quail? Thought not.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

JohnH,
I have not hunted quail, but if this is a common occurrence, I think I
will pass.

No, it's not common. If I'm hunting with others we each have an arc of
fire. If the quail goes my friend's way, it's his. If it goes my way, it's
mine. Once a quail is flushed, the shooter is tracking it...not the things
on the ground. The other guy should *not* have walked into range without
announcing himself. I sure as hell wouldn't (especially if Cheney was my
hunting buddy). :-)
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JohnH

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:50:49 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Tamaroak wrote:
And this guy has access to other weapons, large ones like nukes? If that
isn't a scary thought.

What a careless idiot.

Capt. Jeff

My guess is that Cheney shot the guy just to watch him die. :}

I put an acrobatic squirrel in the 'other' group for you to admire. It'll
get your mind off hating the current administration.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JohnH

wrote:

JohnH wrote:
[...]

Amazing the efforts being made to cut Cheney slack on his
irresponsibility. I shoot sporting clays...I can assure you that I am
conscious enough of what I am doing to STOP immediately if someone
wanders into my line of fire.

But since Cheney is involved, I guess your choice is to blame Cheney or
blame the victim, eh?

Harry, take your anti-administration crap to a.politics and I'll toy with
you all day. It doesn't belong here.

Yawn.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Doug Kanter

"JohnH" wrote in message

No, it's not common. If I'm hunting with others we each have an arc of
fire. If the quail goes my friend's way, it's his. If it goes my way, it's
mine. Once a quail is flushed, the shooter is tracking it...not the things
on the ground. The other guy should *not* have walked into range without
announcing himself. I sure as hell wouldn't (especially if Cheney was my
hunting buddy). :-)
--
'Til next time,

John H

John, please take this to rec.hunting. :-)

Doug Kanter

The victim is a lawyer. :)

Which brings us to another subject.

Q: What do you call 20 lawyers jumping out of an airplane with parachutes?

A: Skeet

JohnH

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:58:02 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .

No, it's not common. If I'm hunting with others we each have an arc of
fire. If the quail goes my friend's way, it's his. If it goes my way, it's
mine. Once a quail is flushed, the shooter is tracking it...not the things
on the ground. The other guy should *not* have walked into range without
announcing himself. I sure as hell wouldn't (especially if Cheney was my
hunting buddy). :-)
--
'Til next time,

John H

John, please take this to rec.hunting. :-)

LOL!

:-)
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Doug Kanter

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:58:02 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
. ..

No, it's not common. If I'm hunting with others we each have an arc of
fire. If the quail goes my friend's way, it's his. If it goes my way,
it's
mine. Once a quail is flushed, the shooter is tracking it...not the
things
on the ground. The other guy should *not* have walked into range without
announcing himself. I sure as hell wouldn't (especially if Cheney was my
hunting buddy). :-)
--
'Til next time,

John H

John, please take this to rec.hunting. :-)

LOL!

Now, no more comments from the peanut gallery until 3:00 PM tomorrow.

JohnH

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:47:40 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message

No, it's not common. If I'm hunting with others we each have an arc of
fire. If the quail goes my friend's way, it's his. If it goes my way,
it's
mine. Once a quail is flushed, the shooter is tracking it...not the
things
on the ground. The other guy should *not* have walked into range without
announcing himself. I sure as hell wouldn't (especially if Cheney was my
hunting buddy). :-)
--
'Til next time,

John H

John, please take this to rec.hunting. :-)

LOL!

Now, no more comments from the peanut gallery until 3:00 PM tomorrow.

I just received an interesting take on the Muslim riots. It's in a.politics
because it's not very boating related. But, it's cute.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****