Doug Kanter

Default Dick Cheney shoots buddy - for real.

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:47:40 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:58:02 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
m...

No, it's not common. If I'm hunting with others we each have an arc of
fire. If the quail goes my friend's way, it's his. If it goes my way,
it's
mine. Once a quail is flushed, the shooter is tracking it...not the
things
on the ground. The other guy should *not* have walked into range
without
announcing himself. I sure as hell wouldn't (especially if Cheney was
my
hunting buddy). :-)
--
'Til next time,

John H

John, please take this to rec.hunting. :-)

LOL!

Now, no more comments from the peanut gallery until 3:00 PM tomorrow.

I just received an interesting take on the Muslim riots. It's in
a.politics
because it's not very boating related. But, it's cute.
--
'Til next time,

John H

Cute????