JohnH

Default Dick Cheney shoots buddy - for real.

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:36:24 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:00:10 -0500, Reggie Smithers
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 07:51:48 -0800, Tamaroak wrote:

And this guy has access to other weapons, large ones like nukes? If that
isn't a scary thought.

What a careless idiot.

Capt. Jeff
Ever hunted any quail? Thought not.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JohnH,
I have not hunted quail, but if this is a common occurrence, I think I
will pass.

No, it's not common. If I'm hunting with others we each have an arc of
fire. If the quail goes my friend's way, it's his. If it goes my way, it's
mine. Once a quail is flushed, the shooter is tracking it...not the things
on the ground. The other guy should *not* have walked into range without
announcing himself. I sure as hell wouldn't (especially if Cheney was my
hunting buddy). :-)
--
'Til next time,

John H

Amazing the efforts being made to cut Cheney slack on his
irresponsibility. I shoot sporting clays...I can assure you that I am
conscious enough of what I am doing to STOP immediately if someone
wanders into my line of fire.

But since Cheney is involved, I guess your choice is to blame Cheney or
blame the victim, eh?

Harry, take your anti-administration crap to a.politics and I'll toy with
you all day. It doesn't belong here.

Yawn.
--
'Til next time,