Calif Bill

Default Dick Cheney shoots buddy - for real.

"thunder" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:41:53 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

FishWisher wrote:
Reading the story will reveal that the shoot-ee was at fault, going
within the firing range in tall grass and not warning anyone that he had
moved. It was not Cheney's fault. But that doesn't matter, does it?!

Anyone with a loaded gun in his or her hand is responsible for what
happens when that gun is discharged. It is absolutely amazing that no
matter *what* Cheney or Bush do wrong, millions will line up to give them
a pass.

Amazing, and scary.

No, crap happens, and the guy hit may not have been where he was expected to
be. Years ago, we were hunting pheasants, and a long line of hunters across
the field. We knew not to shoot right or left. Either straight ahead or go
over the top and shoot behind us. I followed a bird over my head and going
to shoot, and an older gentleman had not said anything about being tired to
anyone, and dropped behind us. Could have been a bad situation. Was 90%
the guy behinds fault. In a field you expect the others to follow the
rules.

Doug Kanter

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message

I'd kinda like to have the game in my sights, not just blast away into
the void and hope I get lucky...

It sort of fits with Cheney's idea of foreign policy, though.