Doug Kanter

Default AllofMyMP3?

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"RCE" wrote in message

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Anyone familiar with allofmymp3.com?

It appears to be a Russian-based service where music may be
downloaded for small sums of money, especially when compared to
Apple's iTunes or Napster.

I visited the site http://allofmymp3.com and may be having a senior
moment as I cannot figure out how to sign up for and download songs
there.

It's not you. It's kind of a stupid interface.

Thanks. If you or anyone figures it out could you explain how to get to
sign up and get to the downloads? TIA

I went as far as sending the requested information and got their email to
confirm. Then I chickened out.

RCE

I do wonder how secure an internet credit card transaction with a company
overseas is.

Use the "verified by Visa" thing.

JimH

"RCE" wrote in message

[...]

If I can ever figure out how to sign up for the darn site.

Bert Robbins

"RCE" wrote in message

[...]

Bingo! Give that man an atta-boy! The last thing you need is for your credit
card number to get sold to some Nigerian guy that will use it to buy a new
car or whatever. He keeps the car and you fight the credit card company!

Reggie Smithers

"RCE" wrote in message
[...]

That is why I used CitiCard's Virtual Credit Card number. It is a
single use card number for each online credit purchase.

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

AllofMyMP3? Lloyd Sumpter General 26 February 11th 06 11:50 AM
AllofMyMP3? Bert Robbins General 5 February 11th 06 12:14 AM
AllofMyMP3? Doug Kanter General 3 February 11th 06 12:01 AM
AllofMyMP3? [email protected] General 1 February 10th 06 06:32 PM
AllofMyMP3? JohnH General 0 February 9th 06 11:37 PM