JohnH

Default AllofMyMP3?

On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 17:28:00 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Anyone familiar with allofmymp3.com?

It appears to be a Russian-based service where music may be downloaded
for small sums of money, especially when compared to Apple's iTunes or
Napster.

They probably won't be busted for copyright infringement, but I'd bet big
bucks it's not legal. When our little Belarussian comes to visit, he always
has the most current movies, well before the dvd is released in the states.
He says he can get any new movie for about $1 on the streets. CD's are much
less. He can see nothing wrong with it, because that's the way they're
taught. (Americans have so much money it means nothing to bootleg their
movies and music.)

If you're going to get bootlegged stuff, just go to a alt.binaries.sounds
group. Then you won't even have to deal with dishonest Russians.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****