BoatBanter.com

-   -   AllofMyMP3? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/66420-re-allofmymp3.html)

JimH February 10th 06 08:36 PM

AllofMyMP3?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Anyone familiar with allofmymp3.com?

It appears to be a Russian-based service where music may be downloaded for
small sums of money, especially when compared to Apple's iTunes or
Napster.

I visited the site http://allofmymp3.com and may be having a senior moment
as I cannot figure out how to sign up for and download songs there.

Doug Kanter February 10th 06 08:54 PM

AllofMyMP3?

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Anyone familiar with allofmymp3.com?

It appears to be a Russian-based service where music may be downloaded
for small sums of money, especially when compared to Apple's iTunes or
Napster.

I visited the site http://allofmymp3.com and may be having a senior moment
as I cannot figure out how to sign up for and download songs there.

It's not you. It's kind of a stupid interface.

JimH February 10th 06 09:04 PM

AllofMyMP3?

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Anyone familiar with allofmymp3.com?

It appears to be a Russian-based service where music may be downloaded
for small sums of money, especially when compared to Apple's iTunes or
Napster.

I visited the site http://allofmymp3.com and may be having a senior
moment as I cannot figure out how to sign up for and download songs
there.

It's not you. It's kind of a stupid interface.

Thanks. If you or anyone figures it out could you explain how to get to
sign up and get to the downloads? TIA

Doug Kanter February 10th 06 09:09 PM

AllofMyMP3?

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Anyone familiar with allofmymp3.com?

It appears to be a Russian-based service where music may be downloaded
for small sums of money, especially when compared to Apple's iTunes or
Napster.

I visited the site http://allofmymp3.com and may be having a senior
moment as I cannot figure out how to sign up for and download songs
there.

It's not you. It's kind of a stupid interface.

Thanks. If you or anyone figures it out could you explain how to get to
sign up and get to the downloads? TIA

Confess that your vote for Nookular Boy was a horrendous mistake, and I'll
tell you how to get your music. :-)

JimH February 10th 06 09:17 PM

AllofMyMP3?

[...]

NEVER!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!! ......................Well I do have my doubts at
times. ;-)

RCE February 10th 06 09:19 PM

AllofMyMP3?

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Anyone familiar with allofmymp3.com?

It appears to be a Russian-based service where music may be downloaded
for small sums of money, especially when compared to Apple's iTunes or
Napster.

I visited the site http://allofmymp3.com and may be having a senior
moment as I cannot figure out how to sign up for and download songs
there.

It's not you. It's kind of a stupid interface.

Thanks. If you or anyone figures it out could you explain how to get to
sign up and get to the downloads? TIA

I went as far as sending the requested information and got their email to
confirm. Then I chickened out.

RCE

JimH February 10th 06 09:21 PM

AllofMyMP3?

"RCE" wrote in message

[...]

I do wonder how secure an internet credit card transaction with a company
overseas is.

JohnH February 10th 06 09:22 PM

AllofMyMP3?

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:36:12 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Anyone familiar with ?allofmymp3.com

It appears to be a Russian-based service where music may be downloaded for
small sums of money, especially when compared to Apple's iTunes or
Napster.

I visited the site http://allofmymp3.com and may be having a senior moment
as I cannot figure out how to sign up for and download songs there.

Try http://www.allofmymp3.com/

It's a different site, but the problem you mention seems to be the same.
Weird.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

JohnH February 10th 06 09:28 PM

AllofMyMP3?

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:21:03 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"RCE" wrote in message

[...]

Especially one that's bootlegging music in the first place!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Doug Kanter February 10th 06 09:30 PM

AllofMyMP3?

[...]

Confess. We have ways of making you confess. We'll render you to New Jersey.