Bert Robbins

Default AllofMyMP3?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Anyone familiar with allofmymp3.com?

It appears to be a Russian-based service where music may be downloaded for
small sums of money, especially when compared to Apple's iTunes or
Napster.

Possession of stolen property is still a crime regardless of where the
stolen property came from. If the recording industry gets ahold of your
ISP's records you had better have a fat checkbook or a good lawyer.

I can't believe that you are going to take food out of alll of those poor
union musicians mouths.

Bert Robbins

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Anyone familiar with allofmymp3.com?

It appears to be a Russian-based service where music may be downloaded
for small sums of money, especially when compared to Apple's iTunes or
Napster.

Possession of stolen property is still a crime regardless of where the
stolen property came from. If the recording industry gets ahold of your
ISP's records you had better have a fat checkbook or a good lawyer.

I can't believe that you are going to take food out of alll of those poor
union musicians mouths.

Stop drooling, dumfoch. I have no idea yet whether the service has some
arrangement that makes it legal. That's one of the reasons why I am
asking.

You are so predictable!

Skipper

Bert Robbins wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote:

Stop drooling, dumfoch. I have no idea yet whether the service has some
arrangement that makes it legal. That's one of the reasons why I am
asking.

You are so predictable!

Believe you have that idjit clown pegged pretty well, Bert.

--
Skipper
Netsock

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Anyone familiar with allofmymp3.com?

It appears to be a Russian-based service where music may be downloaded
for small sums of money, especially when compared to Apple's iTunes or
Napster.

Possession of stolen property is still a crime regardless of where the
stolen property came from. If the recording industry gets ahold of your
ISP's records you had better have a fat checkbook or a good lawyer.

I can't believe that you are going to take food out of alll of those poor
union musicians mouths.

Stop drooling, dumfoch. I have no idea yet whether the service has some
arrangement that makes it legal. That's one of the reasons why I am
asking.

You are so predictable!

Yep. He's like that dog in that pizza commercial, when the owner rings
a bell, it springs into action.

And he's not buying anything. Just another lie to fool people into
thinking he's "modern".
__

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."

http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Anyone familiar with allofmymp3.com?

It appears to be a Russian-based service where music may be downloaded for
small sums of money, especially when compared to Apple's iTunes or
Napster.

Possession of stolen property is still a crime regardless of where the
stolen property came from. If the recording industry gets ahold of your
ISP's records you had better have a fat checkbook or a good lawyer.

I can't believe that you are going to take food out of alll of those poor
union musicians mouths.

Bert, why can't you just grow up?

Bert Robbins

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Anyone familiar with allofmymp3.com?

It appears to be a Russian-based service where music may be downloaded
for
small sums of money, especially when compared to Apple's iTunes or
Napster.

Possession of stolen property is still a crime regardless of where the
stolen property came from. If the recording industry gets ahold of your
ISP's records you had better have a fat checkbook or a good lawyer.

I can't believe that you are going to take food out of alll of those poor
union musicians mouths.

Bert, why can't you just grow up?

I am grown up! What's your excuse?