JohnH

Default funny - kinda - story...

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 07:09:18 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"RG" wrote in message news:B2dGf.3474$MJ.1309@fed1read07...

Costco! The big HN's for $1.50, including a Coke. What a way to take the
wife out for dinner.
--

I heard she was a cheap date, but I had no idea...

Known as "Club 150" by all the retirees.

I was ****ed when they raised the price from $1.25 and automatically
included the coke. I usually eat three of them, so I always take all three
cups and ask the folks behind me if anyone wants a free drink. Someone
always does.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Maynard G. Krebbs

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 20:10:43 -0700, "RG" wrote:

I'd love to have a pet panther, though. A black one. Good golly, they are
gorgeous.

Any of the large cats are just truly magnificent animals. Some of nature's
finest work, in my opinion.

Having met a couple of tigers up close and personal I'd have to say
you are right. They are magnificent...also intent, emotionless,
deadly and sizing you up for dinner.
Mark E. Williams

Brrrr...So who else thinks getting eaten alive by a wild animal is
about the worst way to go out?
Doug Kanter

"Maynard G. Krebbs" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 20:10:43 -0700, "RG" wrote:

I'd love to have a pet panther, though. A black one. Good golly, they
are
gorgeous.

Any of the large cats are just truly magnificent animals. Some of
nature's
finest work, in my opinion.

Having met a couple of tigers up close and personal I'd have to say
you are right. They are magnificent...also intent, emotionless,
deadly and sizing you up for dinner.
Mark E. Williams

Brrrr...So who else thinks getting eaten alive by a wild animal is
about the worst way to go out?

Well, if they break your neck first like they're supposed to, it might not
be too bad. But, I'd rather have someone else try it first and let me know
how it went.

funny - kinda - story... Don White General 24 February 9th 06 07:23 PM
OT Good News story Don White General 8 February 2nd 06 10:20 PM
Sink a Pearson Ensign? It's an Electra, but interesting story Jim Cruising 0 January 31st 06 02:28 AM
On topic war story....... [email protected] General 6 January 10th 06 01:10 PM