Doug Kanter

Default funny - kinda - story...

"Maynard G. Krebbs" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 20:10:43 -0700, "RG" wrote:

I'd love to have a pet panther, though. A black one. Good golly, they
are
gorgeous.

Any of the large cats are just truly magnificent animals. Some of
nature's
finest work, in my opinion.

Having met a couple of tigers up close and personal I'd have to say
you are right. They are magnificent...also intent, emotionless,
deadly and sizing you up for dinner.
Mark E. Williams

Brrrr...So who else thinks getting eaten alive by a wild animal is
about the worst way to go out?

Well, if they break your neck first like they're supposed to, it might not
be too bad. But, I'd rather have someone else try it first and let me know
how it went.