Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old February 1st 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.boats
Don White
 
Posts: n/a
Default OT Good News story

Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html

  #2   Report Post  
Old February 1st 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.boats
JR North
 
Posts: n/a
Default OT Good News story

The second robber's jacket isn't the only thing that's puffy...
JR

Don White wrote:

Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html



--
--------------------------------------------------------------
Home Page: http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth
  #3   Report Post  
Old February 1st 06, 05:58 AM posted to rec.boats
Bryan
 
Posts: n/a
Default OT Good News story


"Don White" wrote in message
...
Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html


Excellent! You go girl!


  #4   Report Post  
Old February 1st 06, 01:57 PM posted to rec.boats
 
Posts: n/a
Default OT Good News story


Don White wrote:
Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html


Nice!!! My daughter trains in Kempo Karate with me, she's 12. She knows
how to use her weapons (body parts) very well. She also has been
trained to be very aware of her surroundings. A person doesn't come up
behind her without her turning and looking. I met her and her mom at a
local grocery store, and decided to test her, sneaking up on her and
grabbing the back of her jacket. Good thing I've trained in Kempo
Karate for years, or I'd have never gotten my nuts covered in time!!!!!

  #5   Report Post  
Old February 1st 06, 02:24 PM posted to rec.boats
Reggie Smithers
 
Posts: n/a
Default OT Good News story

Bryan wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
...
Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html


Excellent! You go girl!


There you go, something else wrong with Canada. Don't the women in
Canada know they are supposed to be the weaker sex.

--
Reggie
************************************************** *************
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

************************************************** *************


  #6   Report Post  
Old February 1st 06, 08:37 PM posted to rec.boats
Black Dog
 
Posts: n/a
Default OT Good News story

Reggie Smithers wrote:
Bryan wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
...

Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html



Excellent! You go girl!

There you go, something else wrong with Canada. Don't the women in
Canada know they are supposed to be the weaker sex.


As a matter of fact, no we don't.

Stella
I am Woman - watch me KICK BUTT!
  #7   Report Post  
Old February 1st 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.boats
Reggie Smithers
 
Posts: n/a
Default OT Good News story

Black Dog wrote:
Reggie Smithers wrote:
Bryan wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
...

Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html


Excellent! You go girl!

There you go, something else wrong with Canada. Don't the women in
Canada know they are supposed to be the weaker sex.


As a matter of fact, no we don't.

Stella
I am Woman - watch me KICK BUTT!

Stella,
Are you from Canada? If not you need to move up there.

--
Reggie
************************************************** *************
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

************************************************** *************
  #8   Report Post  
Old February 2nd 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.boats
Black Dog
 
Posts: n/a
Default OT Good News story

Reggie Smithers wrote:
Black Dog wrote:

Reggie Smithers wrote:

Bryan wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
...

Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html



Excellent! You go girl!

There you go, something else wrong with Canada. Don't the women in
Canada know they are supposed to be the weaker sex.


As a matter of fact, no we don't.

Stella
I am Woman - watch me KICK BUTT!


Stella,
Are you from Canada? If not you need to move up there.

Sure am Canadian, and have been thankful for being one since I was a
little kid watching the Vietnam war on TV, but we won't get into that
political-type stuff here, this is after all a boating newgroup
(snicker, snicker, guffaw)

Stella -
21' boat under a white tarp in the driveway now indistinguishiable from
the snowbanks lining said driveway
  #9   Report Post  
Old February 2nd 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.boats
Reggie Smithers
 
Posts: n/a
Default OT Good News story

Black Dog wrote:
Reggie Smithers wrote:
Black Dog wrote:

Reggie Smithers wrote:

Bryan wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
...

Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html



Excellent! You go girl!

There you go, something else wrong with Canada. Don't the women in
Canada know they are supposed to be the weaker sex.


As a matter of fact, no we don't.

Stella
I am Woman - watch me KICK BUTT!


Stella,
Are you from Canada? If not you need to move up there.

Sure am Canadian, and have been thankful for being one since I was a
little kid watching the Vietnam war on TV, but we won't get into that
political-type stuff here, this is after all a boating newgroup
(snicker, snicker, guffaw)

Stella -
21' boat under a white tarp in the driveway now indistinguishiable from
the snowbanks lining said driveway


Stella,
Nice to see a friendly female among the motley crew of rec.boats.
As you can tell, we only allow boating topics in rec.boats, so don't try
to start any off topic stuff in here. ; )


--
Reggie
************************************************** *************
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

************************************************** *************


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OT Good news story for cat lovers Don White General 10 January 21st 06 01:29 PM
So where is...................... *JimH* General 186 November 28th 05 03:29 PM
Good News for All Americans Bill McKee General 2 November 11th 05 07:54 AM
Good News story.. Don White General 6 October 25th 05 01:40 PM
bertie the bunyip versus bob wald Limey ASA 0 October 13th 05 04:26 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 BoatBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Boats"

 

Copyright © 2017