Default OT Good News story

Don White wrote:
Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html

Nice!!! My daughter trains in Kempo Karate with me, she's 12. She knows
how to use her weapons (body parts) very well. She also has been
trained to be very aware of her surroundings. A person doesn't come up
behind her without her turning and looking. I met her and her mom at a
local grocery store, and decided to test her, sneaking up on her and
grabbing the back of her jacket. Good thing I've trained in Kempo
Karate for years, or I'd have never gotten my nuts covered in time!!!!!