BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT Good News story (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/65961-ot-good-news-story.html)

Don White February 1st 06 01:37 AM

OT Good News story

Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html

JR North February 1st 06 04:47 AM

OT Good News story

The second robber's jacket isn't the only thing that's puffy... :)
JR

Bryan February 1st 06 04:58 AM

OT Good News story

"Don White" wrote in message
Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html

Excellent! You go girl!

[email protected] February 1st 06 12:57 PM

OT Good News story

Don White wrote:
Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html

Nice!!! My daughter trains in Kempo Karate with me, she's 12. She knows
how to use her weapons (body parts) very well. She also has been
trained to be very aware of her surroundings. A person doesn't come up
behind her without her turning and looking. I met her and her mom at a
local grocery store, and decided to test her, sneaking up on her and
grabbing the back of her jacket. Good thing I've trained in Kempo
Karate for years, or I'd have never gotten my nuts covered in time!!!!!

Reggie Smithers February 1st 06 01:24 PM

OT Good News story

Bryan wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html

Excellent! You go girl!

There you go, something else wrong with Canada. Don't the women in
Canada know they are supposed to be the weaker sex.

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Black Dog February 1st 06 07:37 PM

OT Good News story

Reggie Smithers wrote:
Bryan wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html

Excellent! You go girl!

There you go, something else wrong with Canada. Don't the women in
Canada know they are supposed to be the weaker sex.

As a matter of fact, no we don't.

Stella
I am Woman - watch me KICK BUTT!

Reggie Smithers February 1st 06 08:45 PM

OT Good News story

Black Dog wrote:
Reggie Smithers wrote:
Bryan wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html

Excellent! You go girl!

There you go, something else wrong with Canada. Don't the women in
Canada know they are supposed to be the weaker sex.

As a matter of fact, no we don't.

Stella
I am Woman - watch me KICK BUTT!

Stella,
Are you from Canada? If not you need to move up there.

Black Dog February 2nd 06 09:50 PM

OT Good News story

Reggie Smithers wrote:
Black Dog wrote:

Reggie Smithers wrote:

Bryan wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html

Excellent! You go girl!

There you go, something else wrong with Canada. Don't the women in
Canada know they are supposed to be the weaker sex.

As a matter of fact, no we don't.

Stella
I am Woman - watch me KICK BUTT!

Stella,
Are you from Canada? If not you need to move up there.

Sure am Canadian, and have been thankful for being one since I was a
little kid watching the Vietnam war on TV, but we won't get into that
political-type stuff here, this is after all a boating newgroup
(snicker, snicker, guffaw)

Stella -
21' boat under a white tarp in the driveway now indistinguishiable from
the snowbanks lining said driveway

Reggie Smithers February 2nd 06 10:20 PM

OT Good News story

Black Dog wrote:
Reggie Smithers wrote:
Black Dog wrote:

Reggie Smithers wrote:

Bryan wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

[...]

Nice to see a friendly female among the motley crew of rec.boats.
As you can tell, we only allow boating topics in rec.boats, so don't try
to start any off topic stuff in here. ; )