Don White

Default OT Good News story

Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html
JR North

The second robber's jacket isn't the only thing that's puffy...
JR

Don White wrote:

Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html

Bryan

"Don White" wrote in message
Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html

Excellent! You go girl!

Don White wrote:
Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html

Nice!!! My daughter trains in Kempo Karate with me, she's 12. She knows
how to use her weapons (body parts) very well. She also has been
trained to be very aware of her surroundings. A person doesn't come up
behind her without her turning and looking. I met her and her mom at a
local grocery store, and decided to test her, sneaking up on her and
grabbing the back of her jacket. Good thing I've trained in Kempo
Karate for years, or I'd have never gotten my nuts covered in time!!!!!

Reggie Smithers

Bryan wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html

Excellent! You go girl!

There you go, something else wrong with Canada. Don't the women in
Canada know they are supposed to be the weaker sex.

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Black Dog

Reggie Smithers wrote:
Bryan wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html

Excellent! You go girl!

There you go, something else wrong with Canada. Don't the women in
Canada know they are supposed to be the weaker sex.

As a matter of fact, no we don't.

Stella
I am Woman - watch me KICK BUTT!
Reggie Smithers

Black Dog wrote:
Reggie Smithers wrote:
Bryan wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html

Excellent! You go girl!

There you go, something else wrong with Canada. Don't the women in
Canada know they are supposed to be the weaker sex.

As a matter of fact, no we don't.

Stella
I am Woman - watch me KICK BUTT!

Stella,
Are you from Canada? If not you need to move up there.

Reggie Smithers wrote:
Black Dog wrote:

Reggie Smithers wrote:

Bryan wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

Here's a local good news story that some might enjoy.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-girl-robbers20060131.html

Excellent! You go girl!

There you go, something else wrong with Canada. Don't the women in
Canada know they are supposed to be the weaker sex.

As a matter of fact, no we don't.

Stella
I am Woman - watch me KICK BUTT!

Stella,
Are you from Canada? If not you need to move up there.

Sure am Canadian, and have been thankful for being one since I was a
little kid watching the Vietnam war on TV, but we won't get into that
political-type stuff here, this is after all a boating newgroup
(snicker, snicker, guffaw)

Stella -
21' boat under a white tarp in the driveway now indistinguishiable from
the snowbanks lining said driveway
Reggie Smithers

Black Dog wrote:
Reggie Smithers wrote:
Black Dog wrote:

Reggie Smithers wrote:

Bryan wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

[...]

Nice to see a friendly female among the motley crew of rec.boats.
As you can tell, we only allow boating topics in rec.boats, so don't try
to start any off topic stuff in here. ; )

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

OT Good news story for cat lovers Don White General 10 January 21st 06 12:29 PM
Good News for All Americans Bill McKee General 2 November 11th 05 06:54 AM
Good News story.. Don White General 6 October 25th 05 01:40 PM
bertie the bunyip versus bob wald Limey ASA 0 October 13th 05 04:26 PM