Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Don White

Default OT New hobby

Well...I've grown tired of just surviving the winters, and since things
have mellowed out inn this newsgroup I can't even count on a good dustup
to keep me going.
This morning I went to a local music store and bought a Takamine GS-330S
acoustic guitar.
I didn't know what to buy so I let the salesman convince me that this
model was the best value..for a beginner as it was on at a reduced
price. They threw in the case, strap and half a dozen picks... all for
$300.00 CDN.
Next I walked upstairs to the Canadian Conservatory of Music and signed
up for 18 weeks of music lessons.
Classes don't start until next Tuesday night, so I found beginner
lessons online but might have trouble with my frettin' hand. I find the
strings seem close together for my chubby fingers. Anyway, I'll see how
it works out. Gotta do something..... the wife has been called back to
work a month early and I'll be semi-housebound for months.
Back to that chromatic chord...
G major
D major
C major...
mmmm wonder if they do cash refunds at that store?