Lord Reginald Smithers

Default A response from Four Feathers Smithers

Harry,

I hate to say it but I lost my bet. I had two people send me email telling
me not to give you any personal info. They said whatever I told you via
email, you would post in rec.boats immediately.

I said you would use the information in your insults, but you would never
post my email, because you want to keep your flow of personal info coming
in.

It looks like I lost. I sent you email, and you immediately posted the
email I sent you.

The question is, since you wanted detail personal information from me, why
do you feel my request for detailed personal information from you was
unreasonable?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Harry,
I will reply via email.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Harry,
What would you like to know?

Go for it.

Send me an email or if you prefer, post he

Your real name
The email account your ISP assigned you
The metro area in which you live
Your age
What you do for a living (where you work is no one's business)
Your wife's name
The brand, style and model of boat you have, and other boats you have
owned
Where you boat
How you identified yourself here prior to the endless series of
"made-up" names you've been using

And a personal family history, with interesting anecdotal information,
of at least 500 words.

Oh, verifiable information, of course. We'll see how the comparison
matches up.

My email address that appears here with my posts is authentic. Several
users here have reached me at that address and received responses. Gosh,
it incorporates my actual name...isn't that interesting.

Here;s the email an assho*e purporting to be Smithers sent in response to
his "offer" of information:

"Harry,

It is nice to see you have a long list of questions.

Before I answer your questions, please provide me with an answer to the
following questions.

1. What is your home address.
2. What is your home telephone.
3. Why did you find it necessary to make up details concerning your
wife's education and where you obtained your degree from?
4. Were your parents too strict when you were growing up? Did you feel
loved as a child?

I look forward to your answer.

Joe"

I actually won a minor bet over Smithers' response. Another poster emailed
me that Smithers sounded "sincere," and I bet him that all that would be
forthcoming was more Smithersh*t. I won. The bet: a brand-new, $5 or less
fishing lure.

--
GOP healthy forest: No tree left behind.

Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Bush raises the white flag

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Me, I have nothing but compassion for the wives of the righties here.

Imagine what a strong woman you'd have to be to be married to a piece of
crap like Skipper.

And forget not, Fritz's wife divorced him. She probably figured she could
better deal him. She might even be a hottie.

Harry,
Is it possible this is why you wanted all that personal information from me?

P Fritz

Simple

"Narcissists don't volunteer the usual personal information about
themselves, so they may seem secretive or perhaps unusually reserved or very
jealous of their privacy. All these things are true, but with the special
narcissistic twist that, first, their real life isn't interesting to them so
it doesn't occur to them that it would be interesting to anyone else and,
second, since they have not yet been transfigured into the Star of the
Universe, they're ashamed of their real life. They feel that their jobs,
their friends and families, their homes and possessions aren't good enough
for them, they deserve better. "

wrote in message ...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Me, I have nothing but compassion for the wives of the righties here.

Imagine what a strong woman you'd have to be to be married to a piece of
crap like Skipper.

And forget not, Fritz's wife divorced him. She probably figured she

could
better deal him. She might even be a hottie.

Harry,
Is it possible this is why you wanted all that personal information from

me?

Harry is just projecting his NPD.

JimH

In all fairness Smithers.........you said you would post whatever
information Harry asked you to but you are now reneging on the offer after
he took you up on it.

wrote in message ...

[...]

JimH,
I did not say I would post whatever information Harry asked. I said "What
would you like to know" and then said " I will reply by email". I never
made an offer, nor did I renege on an offer.

wrote in message ...
JimH,
I did not say I would post whatever information Harry asked. I said "What
would you like to know" and then said " I will reply by email". I never
made an offer, nor did I renege on an offer.

I did not see it that way.

John H.

wrote in message ...
JimH,
I did not say I would post whatever information Harry asked. I said "What
would you like to know" and then said " I will reply by email". I never
made an offer, nor did I renege on an offer.

I did not see it that way.

I think he was watching his words most carefully.
--
John Herring

Hope your Christmas is Spectacular!
....and your New Year even Better!

Bush raises the white flag Dan J.S. General 10 December 13th 05 09:47 PM
Bush to swim in Lava? Bob Crantz ASA 0 November 30th 05 02:56 AM
Bush slips to all-time low in CNN poll Don Dando General 3 November 15th 05 02:55 PM