*JimH*

Default OT: A home run for Kevin

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:

Really, Jim, do the test,
show your wife all of your posts to me, the ones where you claim to
have knowledge that my mother used drugs (still waiting for you to
find
where I ever said anything remotely like that), show her the posts of
you lying lie after lie about me, for weeks. Show her where you've
posted questions to me in a manner that would tend to make someone
think that you had some evidence of certain behaviors, then show her
when someone does exactly the same thing to you, you go nuts. If she
is
any kind of decent human, she'll be agast at your behavior. Try it.

I did. And all she said was "Those were all about Kevin....I thought
alt_man said he was not Kevin, so why is he complaining?"

Kevin, did you ever let you family smoke the marijuana you grow or is
it strictly a cash crop?

Are you accusing someone here of growing illegal drugs for resale?

Yes Harry, I am accusing Kevin.

You're lucky he's not litigious.

Ah, your reason for originally asking was so simple to see. You are an open
book and most predictable.

Let me explain it to you Harry one last time.

1. He claims he is not Kevin. My statement was about Kevin.
2. There are hundreds of thousands of Kevin's in the world.

So how could anyone take my statements about Kevin and make a lawsuit out of
them?

Think about it for a while Harry, then get back with me.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:

[...]

Your posts here over the years prove you know nothing about the law.

Fine. I never claimed to be an attorney at law.

Apparently you are so please explain how a lawsuit could be filed for any
reason as a result of the statements made above?

Don White

Harry Krause wrote:
*JimH* wrote:

Kevin, did you ever let you family smoke the marijuana you grow or is
it strictly a cash crop?

Are you accusing someone here of growing illegal drugs for resale?

Sure sounds like it. Wonder if the Rev has a good lawyer in his flock?
*JimH*

. ..

*JimH* wrote:

[...]

Psst.......Harry......where did you go?

*JimH*

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
. ..
*JimH* wrote:

[...]

I'm right here, Jim. It's not my job to lead you out of ignorance.

Very Kevinesque.

You really are not too bright, are you fella?

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
. ..
*JimH* wrote:

[...]

I suspect I am brighter than you are.

This thread, as do many others, shows otherwise Harry.

After all, despite your bragging to the contrary, the cheap desktop
computer I built turned out to be faster than yours.

Good for you. I knew you could do it.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
. ..
*JimH* wrote:

[...]

You're the one who tried to make an issue of it.

Actually you were. *You* brought it up. Did you forget that already?

I don't think you can open a cracker jack box without assistance.

There's no evidence in any of your posts over these many years that you
have the slightest intellectual capability in any area of endeavor.

This thread shows otherwise Harry, as do most others I am involved in
discussion with you.

Have a Merry Christmas Harry.

P Fritz

. ..

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
. ..
*JimH* wrote:

[...]

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for
admiration, and lack of
empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts,
as indicated by five (or
more) of the following:

(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements
and talents, expects to
be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance,
beauty, or ideal love

(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be
understood by, or should
associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

(4) requires excessive admiration

(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of
especially favorable treatment or
automatic compliance with his or her expectations

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to
achieve his or her own ends

(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings
and needs of others

(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or
her

(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

*JimH* wrote:

[...]

Hell, that's simple! You can file a lawsuit for anything you want!!
Now, if it will ever hold water, so to speak, is another question.

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

big snip)

Learn to relax Kevin. Breath in ..........breath
out............breath
in............breath out...........think joyous thoughts, like eating
*buggers* with your family.

What an ignorant low life piece fo crap you are. You've been proven as
such right here in this thread. Grow up, you brainless little ****
stain. You whine like a little baby when someone says something about
you or your family, then turn around and act like such a scum that you
actually say unfounded, nasty, petty things about someone's dead
mother. People need to see you for what you really are, a worthless
piece of crap. Go show your wife what nasty, ****ty little things
you've done. I'll bet she'd be agast and shocked at what a low life you
really are.

You need psychiatric help. I hope you seek it.

Hmm, let's recap, shall we? I've proven you a liar. I've proven that
you'll go as low as a human being can possibly go to TRY to win an
argument. I"ve proven that you chastise others for saying and doing
EXACTLY as you do, while letting people in your circle jerk club do it
constantly. Now, who do you think needs help? Really, Jim, do the test,
show your wife all of your posts to me, the ones where you claim to
have knowledge that my mother used drugs (still waiting for you to find
where I ever said anything remotely like that), show her the posts of
you lying lie after lie about me, for weeks. Show her where you've
posted questions to me in a manner that would tend to make someone
think that you had some evidence of certain behaviors, then show her
when someone does exactly the same thing to you, you go nuts. If she is
any kind of decent human, she'll be agast at your behavior. Try it.

I did. And all she said was "Those were all about Kevin....I thought
alt_man said he was not Kevin, so why is he complaining?"

Kevin, did you ever let you family smoke the marijuana you grow

or is it
strictly a cash crop?

He might just as much as you like to play with minors.

Are you telling me that your wife condones your actions, whoever it is
towards? Your wife thinks that someone spreading vicious lies about
someone is good behavior? Your wife thinks that if you say nasty,
untrue things about someone's dead mother for the sake of an argument
is good behavior? Your wife thinks that if you post lie after lie about
someone for weeks, that it's good behavior? Does your wife think that
spreading lies about "drug abuse" is good behavior? Does she think that
being so low life that you condone these things for some, but when it
happens to you, you cry like a baby, is good behavior?
I'll bet you are ashamed to show her what you are really like here. If
she really agrees with your childish, nasty lies and behavior, you must
be two peas in a pod, very few people would want a wife like that.

Oh, by the way, dip****, please notice in every single case, although
you ignorantly and incorrectly called me Kevin, you REPLIED DIRECTLY TO
ME......So, it's possible that both Kevin and I could sue you.

I'll be talking to Kevin this weekend, and your bull**** is all printed
out for him to peruse. My neighbors son is a lawyer........go ahead, do
what you think you should do.