Default OT: A home run for Kevin

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

Cite a few examples Kevin. I would especially like to see the vulgar
language ones.

Still waiting Kevin.

So when is your next op ed to be published here?

Are you denying that you've posted lies about me??

Yes.

Really?

Yes.

How about this, for a little example. You ADMITTED that you had done
all of the above, and was going to take time off from the newsgroup to
get a grip. What mental problem do you suffer from to forget that so
quickly? Anyway, heres just a few examples:

I said:
What rumors are those? Not only are you a pathetic liar, you must have
mental problems, too. What other fantasies just pop into your head? Are
there voices in your head that tells you those things?

JimH said:
The report in your local rag was about you being caught with another
man and
both of you stoned drunk

Nothing BUT a stone lie FROM YOU.

Are you denying that you've positioned questions to me, that when
someone else reads them, they would tend to think that you had some
evidence of something afoul, and then when I do EXACTLY the same thing,
you cry like a baby, and threaten to take legal action? Are you denying
that?

Yes.

Well, here is one of your questions posed to me in EXACTLY the same
manner in which I posted one to you, and you whined and cried: Don't
remember this either:

JimH said:
I also heard he is trying to stop drinking and is thinking of joining
AA. (Absolute lie from you)

I asked:
Come on, Jim, where did you hear that? Be specific, or be known forever
as a petty liar.

You retorted:
I read it in your local newspaper. (Absolute lie from you)

I asked:
Which paper? What date? Page? Be specific, or be a liar, your choice.

You said:
Nope. I read it in the Gwinnett Citizen. Also, your DWI arrest was
listed on line at the ScanGwinnett Police site. I cannot recall the
date.....it was several months ago. (absolute lie from you)

You said:
I hope he gets help with his drinking problem. I was surprised when I
read
about his DWI at those links. (An absolute lie from you)

Still in denial?

JimH said:
So have you stopped binge drinking? An example of JUST the type of
question Jim whined and threatened to sue over!)

JimH said:
So are the rumors true that you have gay tendencies? An example of JUST
the type of question Jim whined and threatened to sue over!

Are you denying that months ago, you said terrible, untrue, things
about my mother here? Are you denying that?

Yes

So where are the terrible, untrue things I said about your mother Kevin?

Here is where you are such a low life piece of **** that you even
brought my KIDS into a discussion:

JimH asked:
Are you still growing, selling and smoking marijuana? (with absoutely
NO evidence of such behavior)

To which I asked:
What makes you think I ever grew, sold, and smoked marijuana,

Jim replied:
Do you allow your children to smoke it? (can't get much more low life
than that, Jim)

Jim said:

I thought you stopped drinking and smoking dope (with absolutely NO
evidence that I've ever done either)

Jim said:
I am sorry you mom used drugs when she was pregnant with you, but you
should not have abused drugs, it was made it worse ( a complete
fabrication, from you, pretty low, huh?)

What it boils down to is your childish position that you and your
buddies can do it, but when it comes back to bite you in the ass, you
whine and cry about it. Grow up. I can give examples of any and all of
the above proving that you are incredibly one sided.

Great. Please do so Kevin.

See above. If you need more, then ask.

Yes, I posted that about Kevin. But you said you are not Kevin. Are you
now saying you are Kevin?

You aren't very bright are you? YOU REPLY TO ME. The only error is that
you call me Kevin. BUT, you are so stupid, you don't understand that by
REPLYING TO ME, you are, indeed, doing those things TO ME.

Here is just one little thing you've said about me dead mother, low
life. There are plenty more, want me to give some more examples?
I am sorry you mom used drugs when she was pregnant with you, but you
should not have abused drugs, it was made it worse ( a complete
fabrication, from you, pretty low, huh?)

Now, you've gone and proved yourself worthy of being nothing but a low
life liar again by denying you've ever said anything like that. I've
proven you lied about any and all of the above. You should be ashamed
of yourself. You chastise others, and you do things that are lower than
anyone else here. You know you have, you've publicily apologized for
it. And then, because you are a chronic liar, turn around and deny that
you've ever said thoset things!!!! Unbelievable!

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Yes, I posted that about Kevin. But you said you are not Kevin. Are you
now saying you are Kevin?

You aren't very bright are you? YOU REPLY TO ME. The only error is that
you call me Kevin. BUT, you are so stupid, you don't understand that by
REPLYING TO ME, you are, indeed, doing those things TO ME.

Here is just one little thing you've said about me dead mother, low
life. There are plenty more, want me to give some more examples?

Yes, please do.

I am sorry you mom used drugs when she was pregnant with you, but you
should not have abused drugs, it was made it worse ( a complete
fabrication, from you, pretty low, huh?)

Yes, I said that about Kevins mother after he hinted his mother took drugs.

Now, you've gone and proved yourself worthy of being nothing but a low
life liar again by denying you've ever said anything like that. I've
proven you lied about any and all of the above. You should be ashamed
of yourself. You chastise others, and you do things that are lower than
anyone else here. You know you have, you've publicily apologized for
it. And then, because you are a chronic liar, turn around and deny that
you've ever said thoset things!!!! Unbelievable!

Are you serving *buggers* for your Christmas dinner? You never did explain
what they are but hinted that kids love them. I am sure your family and
guest would love to see a plate full of *buggers* on your Christmas dinner
table.

Learn to relax Kevin. Breath in ..........breath out............breath
in............breath out...........think joyous thoughts, like eating
*buggers* with your family.

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Yes, I posted that about Kevin. But you said you are not Kevin. Are you
now saying you are Kevin?

You aren't very bright are you? YOU REPLY TO ME. The only error is that
you call me Kevin. BUT, you are so stupid, you don't understand that by
REPLYING TO ME, you are, indeed, doing those things TO ME.

Here is just one little thing you've said about me dead mother, low
life. There are plenty more, want me to give some more examples?

Yes, please do.

Why, I've proven you are a low life liar.

I am sorry you mom used drugs when she was pregnant with you, but you
should not have abused drugs, it was made it worse ( a complete
fabrication, from you, pretty low, huh?)

Yes, I said that about Kevins mother after he hinted his mother took drugs.

Please show where Kevin "hinted his mother took drugs". Again, liar.

Now, you've gone and proved yourself worthy of being nothing but a low
life liar again by denying you've ever said anything like that. I've
proven you lied about any and all of the above. You should be ashamed
of yourself. You chastise others, and you do things that are lower than
anyone else here. You know you have, you've publicily apologized for
it. And then, because you are a chronic liar, turn around and deny that
you've ever said thoset things!!!! Unbelievable!

Are you serving *buggers* for your Christmas dinner? You never did explain
what they are but hinted that kids love them. I am sure your family and
guest would love to see a plate full of *buggers* on your Christmas dinner
table.

Hmm, can't figure it out, huh? I guess being stuck in Cleveland and not
travelling does that. But, nice try, but please, don't get off the
subject. You are a low life liar. I've showne where you've lied, said
dispicable things about me, my mother, and then had the low life
audacity to DENY you've ever done such, when you publicly apologized
for doing it!!!

Learn to relax Kevin. Breath in ..........breath out............breath
in............breath out...........think joyous thoughts, like eating
*buggers* with your family.

What an ignorant low life piece fo crap you are. You've been proven as
such right here in this thread. Grow up, you brainless little ****
stain. You whine like a little baby when someone says something about
you or your family, then turn around and act like such a scum that you
actually say unfounded, nasty, petty things about someone's dead
mother. People need to see you for what you really are, a worthless
piece of crap. Go show your wife what nasty, ****ty little things
you've done. I'll bet she'd be agast and shocked at what a low life you
really are.

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

big snip)

Learn to relax Kevin. Breath in ..........breath out............breath
in............breath out...........think joyous thoughts, like eating
*buggers* with your family.

What an ignorant low life piece fo crap you are. You've been proven as
such right here in this thread. Grow up, you brainless little ****
stain. You whine like a little baby when someone says something about
you or your family, then turn around and act like such a scum that you
actually say unfounded, nasty, petty things about someone's dead
mother. People need to see you for what you really are, a worthless
piece of crap. Go show your wife what nasty, ****ty little things
you've done. I'll bet she'd be agast and shocked at what a low life you
really are.

You need psychiatric help. I hope you seek it.

*JimH*

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
big snip)

Learn to relax Kevin. Breath in ..........breath out............breath
in............breath out...........think joyous thoughts, like eating
*buggers* with your family.
What an ignorant low life piece fo crap you are. You've been proven as
such right here in this thread. Grow up, you brainless little ****
stain. You whine like a little baby when someone says something about
you or your family, then turn around and act like such a scum that you
actually say unfounded, nasty, petty things about someone's dead
mother. People need to see you for what you really are, a worthless
piece of crap. Go show your wife what nasty, ****ty little things
you've done. I'll bet she'd be agast and shocked at what a low life you
really are.

You need psychiatric help. I hope you seek it.

You don't really think you are on the high ground, do you, Jim?

Compared to you, definitely.

Compared to Kevin, absolutely.

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
big snip)
[...]

Have you been screen for psychosis? Remember, you think you can win a
libel suit based upon comments here aimed in your direction for remarks
you tossed at your alleged perpetrator.

I never said that Harry.

You're got a really short fuse and a demonstrated inability to read
carefully or, worse, understand what you read. Lots of examples.

As with you also.

Here are Kevins:

12-8-05

Are you SO ****ing dumb that you can't figure out one simple, little thing?

I'm not Kevin, you low life liar.

I'm not Kevin, you dolt.

Crap, I knew you wouldn't be bright enough to figure it out!

Unless, of course you are just posting in ignorance, as usual.

You aren't very bright are you?

What an ignorant low life piece fo crap you are. You've been proven as such
right here in this thread.

I'm not Kevin, but you are dumb as a post:

Grow up, you brainless little **** stain.

BUT, you are so stupid, you don't understand that by REPLYING TO ME, you
are, indeed, doing those things TO ME.

12-7-05

By the way, when are YOU going to stop the personal insults?

Are you REALLY that stupid??

I'm not Kevin, idiot.

Then grow up, and quit trying to follow in JimH's and John and Fritz's
footsteps as "I can do it, but if you do, you're evil" bull****.

I'm not Kevin, you dip****.

Why is it that you chastise some people for insults, when YOU insult?

All of them, but I think you have to come to terms with your liquor
demons first.

Dislexics of the world, untie! (I just had to throw this one in.)

I'm not Kevin, you dolt.

According to one of your circle jerk buddies, Smithers, you must obtain
direct
permission from the author. Or is that just another of the examples of
you and your circle jerk club don't have to, but the ones you don't
agree with must?? Pretty childish, wouldn't you say?

No, you idiot, those assumptions were made by ME

You're easily amused. Smithers lies, then you eat it like a kid eating
a bugger.

Get off your high horse. You're starting to act like a pesky
little gnat. Nothing to worry about, but just a bother.

Don't cry, John....your whining is pathetic. Go have another drink.

12-6-05

You must be one lousy chess player to make an ignorant statement like
that!

I know that your comrehension and over all understanding of a thread is
hard what with your excessive alcohol abuse and all, but please, try to
stay with the topic.

You are acting like a silly little kid.

It is, this group's reasons, however ARE stupid, ignorant, hate filled
and prejudice.

Now again, I posed a question just EXACTLY like you
and Fritz, and you went off the freakin' meter!!! But, you seem to
think it's acceptable for you and Fritz to do EXACTLY the same thing.
How is this?

Are you going to explain why when you demean and denigrate others, it's
okay, but when someone not in your circle jerk club do it, it's bad?

I'm not Kevin you idiot.

12-5-05 (Kevin behaved today).

Sorry, John, you're still an idiot

12-2-05

How's THAT for a childish buffoon!!

Old Jim doesn't even
realize what an idiot he's being!!

Jim's like that, it's just more of his childish antics. I think I've
solved it. He is a child messing with his parent's computer. It makes
sense. The moped, his childish actions here, his holier-than-thou
attitude, his petty name calling and lies.......

No, let me explain it to YOU, asshole. I"m not Kevin.

Care to answer that, you little twerp?

I'm not Kevin, little boy (or girl?) Now, I know that you're still in
grade school, but if you want to play here, please learn to read.

Notice that your circle jerk buddy didn't ask what new features there
were, etc.

Why is it that you can't act like an adult? Come to think of it, the moped
thing
makes sense. As does your spineless back down when I offered to meet
you last summer. You're actually a kid trying to act grown up on
mommy's computer, aren't you?

Fritz, I"m glad that you've realized your problem, and good luck with
your recovery.

But, funny thing is, all of the chastising
he does, it's quite all right if one of his circle jerk members, or he
does it.

As do you and the rest of your circle jerk club, especially JimH, the
child/man

11-29-05 to 21-2-05
What else have you "contributed" to this newsgroup besides insults and lies?

Congratulations, you've proven yourself a bigger asshole than most expected.
What a ****y little twit you are.

you idiot.

Just another example of the Republicans being the *Pigs at the Trough
Party*!

you idiot.

Hmm, this from a person who constantly whines about others cut and
pasting......

you idiot.

your still acting like a spoiled little child.

See, you're very good at proving yourself a childish idiot!!!

you idiot.

Well, are you going to answer, idiot?

Uh, before you start that drivel, you'd be best to do some checking, or else
you'll make yourself look REALLY dumb!

you idiot.

Damn you are a simpleton aren't you?

you childish little twit.

You see, anyone with any brains that was trying to act childish like you,
would ask the question in a manner that wouldn't implicate them.

you idiot.

I love it when you act so stupid!!

What a dolt!

Grow up. I mean, you are so childish

you idiot.

I'll try to dumb it down even more for you.

I know you're not too bright, and thus don't understand things well

YOU, you dumb idiot

God DAMN!!!!! How ****ing stupid are you?

you idiot.

Oh, please, do tell the group! OR, is it that you are posting ignorantly?

you idiot.

I take it you don't comprehend well, huh?

I don't you idiot.

I don't understand how someone can be as stupid as you seem to be.

you idiot.

you are useless as ahuman being.

if you keep THAT **** up, next time I'm in Cleveland, I'll look you up no
matter what little pussy excuse
you'll come up with.

**** you.

What a spineless little asshole you are.

you idiot.

you dumb ****.

Do it, or are you scared that you'll find out just how stupid you are, and
how childish you sound?

P Fritz

" *JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

big snip)

Learn to relax Kevin. Breath in ..........breath out............breath
in............breath out...........think joyous thoughts, like eating
*buggers* with your family.

What an ignorant low life piece fo crap you are. You've been proven as
such right here in this thread. Grow up, you brainless little ****
stain. You whine like a little baby when someone says something about
you or your family, then turn around and act like such a scum that you
actually say unfounded, nasty, petty things about someone's dead
mother. People need to see you for what you really are, a worthless
piece of crap. Go show your wife what nasty, ****ty little things
you've done. I'll bet she'd be agast and shocked at what a low life you
really are.

You need psychiatric help. I hope you seek it.

Kevin is projecting again

*JimH* wrote:

I never said that Harry.

You're got a really short fuse and a demonstrated inability to read
carefully or, worse, understand what you read. Lots of examples.

As with you also.

Yeah, sure, Jim.
Tell you what...deal with it...or don't.
I don't give a crap one way or the other.
But you do.

Why do you have to bore all of us with daily whining complaints of yours?

I don't. You seem to be the one doing the whining and complaining.

Frankly, I don't see any difference between the posts of the guy you are
whining about and your posts.

Then you are blind Harry.

There are a couple of assholes here who rave on and on and on about me,
and all they get in response when I bother to respond at all is a macro.

If you think Bass falls into that category, give him the Smithers
treatment.

I guess telling Kevin he needs psychiatric help struck a bit too close to
home for you Harry..........eh?

Lord Reginald Smithers

Harry,
I hate to tell you this, but that used to be your favorite trick, but you
would say you showed your wife the posts, and she said "you are mentally
ill".

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
big snip)

--
Bush: Always Wrong, Never in Doubt.

*JimH* wrote:

I never said that Harry.

You're got a really short fuse and a demonstrated inability to read
carefully or, worse, understand what you read. Lots of examples.
As with you also.

Yeah, sure, Jim.
Tell you what...deal with it...or don't.
I don't give a crap one way or the other.
But you do.

Why do you have to bore all of us with daily whining complaints of
yours?

I don't. You seem to be the one doing the whining and complaining.

You whine and whine and whine, and threaten lawsuits and threaten
lawsuits, and "call the secret service" and on and on and on, and take
offense, and so forth and so on. You may not see it, but that is what you
do.

Frankly, I don't see any difference between the posts of the guy you are
whining about and your posts.

Then you are blind Harry.

All I see from you is endless whining and offense-taking.

Then don't read my posts.

There are a couple of assholes here who rave on and on and on about me,
and all they get in response when I bother to respond at all is a macro.

If you think Bass falls into that category, give him the Smithers
treatment.

I guess telling Kevin he needs psychiatric help struck a bit too close to
home for you Harry..........eh?

Puh-lease.

Time for you to look in the mirror Harry. You may not see it, but most
everyone else here does.

There isn't a right-winger posting here who has the dimmest understanding
of serious psychiatric disorders. Anyone can look up crap and repost it, as
you, Smithers, Fritz, and Herring the Drooler do.

Do you mean like the political cut and pastes you and Kevin make here daily
or the psychiatric symptoms that Paul and Smithers post that seem to fit you
like a tee? NPD, narcissism, etc.....

Several of you are more bizarre than anyone you write about here.

Time for you to look in the mirror Harry. Been to alt.obituaries lately?