*JimH*

Default OT: A home run for Kevin

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

big snip)

Learn to relax Kevin. Breath in ..........breath
out............breath
in............breath out...........think joyous thoughts, like
eating
*buggers* with your family.

What an ignorant low life piece fo crap you are. You've been proven
as
such right here in this thread. Grow up, you brainless little ****
stain. You whine like a little baby when someone says something
about
you or your family, then turn around and act like such a scum that
you
actually say unfounded, nasty, petty things about someone's dead
mother. People need to see you for what you really are, a worthless
piece of crap. Go show your wife what nasty, ****ty little things
you've done. I'll bet she'd be agast and shocked at what a low life
you
really are.

You need psychiatric help. I hope you seek it.

Hmm, let's recap, shall we? I've proven you a liar. I've proven that
you'll go as low as a human being can possibly go to TRY to win an
argument. I"ve proven that you chastise others for saying and doing
EXACTLY as you do, while letting people in your circle jerk club do it
constantly. Now, who do you think needs help? Really, Jim, do the test,
show your wife all of your posts to me, the ones where you claim to
have knowledge that my mother used drugs (still waiting for you to find
where I ever said anything remotely like that), show her the posts of
you lying lie after lie about me, for weeks. Show her where you've
posted questions to me in a manner that would tend to make someone
think that you had some evidence of certain behaviors, then show her
when someone does exactly the same thing to you, you go nuts. If she is
any kind of decent human, she'll be agast at your behavior. Try it.

I did. And all she said was "Those were all about Kevin....I thought
alt_man said he was not Kevin, so why is he complaining?"

Kevin, did you ever let you family smoke the marijuana you grow

or is it
strictly a cash crop?

He might just as much as you like to play with minors.

Are you telling me that your wife condones your actions, whoever it is
towards?

No, only with Kevin.

Oh, by the way, dip****, please notice in every single case, although
you ignorantly and incorrectly called me Kevin, you REPLIED DIRECTLY TO
ME......So, it's possible that both Kevin and I could sue you.

Be my guest Kevin. So how was the marijuana crop this year? Any left for
the family to use?

I'll be talking to Kevin this weekend, and your bull**** is all printed
out for him to peruse. My neighbors son is a lawyer........go ahead, do
what you think you should do.

Tell Kevin hello, ok Kevin?

BTW: You have tamed down a bit today but here are your last 2 days
offerings to this group:
===================
12-9-05

Idiot. You must be dumber than a post.

None of your ****ing business, how's that?

Uh, perhaps because *I* didn't make the statement, dumb ass.

If you are dumb enough to ask a question like that, an answer would
escape your grasp.

Okay, you notice I specifically asked Bill, but alas, everyone here
knows about your inability to comprehend anything.

12-8-05

Are you SO ****ing dumb that you can't figure out one simple, little
thing?

I'm not Kevin, you low life liar.

I'm not Kevin, you dolt.

Crap, I knew you wouldn't be bright enough to figure it out!

Unless, of course you are just posting in ignorance, as usual.

You aren't very bright are you?

What an ignorant low life piece fo crap you are. You've been proven as
such right here in this thread.

I'm not Kevin, but you are dumb as a post:

Grow up, you brainless little **** stain.

BUT, you are so stupid, you don't understand that by REPLYING TO ME, you
are, indeed, doing those things TO ME.

===========

Have a nice day Kevin. Say hello to the other Kevin also when you see him
in the mirror this weekend.

*JimH* wrote:

Are you telling me that your wife condones your actions, whoever it is
towards?

No, only with Kevin.

If you wife condones your actions here to ANYBODY, then she doesn't
have any morals at all. You should be ashamed of yourself. You actually
have the audacity to criticize others here, when you in fact, are the
lowest piece of **** here. If, like you say, your wife condones your
lies, deciept, malice, and contempt, she isn't any better than you are,
and that's pretty low. I've known some nasty little assholes in my day,
but you take the cake.

Have you signed up for the Ohio sex offender's registry yet?

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

Are you telling me that your wife condones your actions, whoever it is
towards?

No, only with Kevin.

If you wife condones your actions here to ANYBODY, then she doesn't
have any morals at all. You should be ashamed of yourself. You actually
have the audacity to criticize others here, when you in fact, are the
lowest piece of **** here. If, like you say, your wife condones your
lies, deciept, malice, and contempt, she isn't any better than you are,
and that's pretty low. I've known some nasty little assholes in my day,
but you take the cake.

And you complain when folks bring up your mother? My, my.

BTW, my comments were directed to Kevin. Why do you keep responding to
them?

You clipped this part so I will repost it for you Kevin.

IT's a REPUBLICAN law, in the STATE OF FLORIDA, you dip****!!!!

[...]

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

[...]

I talked to Kevin this weekend, and then sent him your posts. His
immediate response was to call his cousin (an attorney) to ask advice.
He is going to talk to a civil attorney that he knows well. I'll keep
you updated.

Lord Reginald Smithers

Kevin,
Does Kevin know you use his name on your email? I don't know about your
"friend", but I know I would be ****ed if a friend of mine used my name on
his email. I would think he would want to talk to his attorney about you
and you using his name on email.

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

[...]

JimH

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

[...]

Let me know how it turns out Kevin.

P Fritz

Is Kevin's middle name Sybil?

"Lord Reginald Smithers" The fastest and most accurate Gun in the World
wrote in message ...
Kevin,
Does Kevin know you use his name on your email? I don't know about your
"friend", but I know I would be ****ed if a friend of mine used my name on
his email. I would think he would want to talk to his attorney about you
and you using his name on email.

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

[...]

It does seem that Kevin is suffering from MPD along with his FAS.

wrote in message ...
Kevin,
Does Kevin know you use his name on your email? I don't know about your
"friend", but I know I would be ****ed if a friend of mine used my name
on
his email. I would think he would want to talk to his attorney about you
and you using his name on email.

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

[...]

I wonder if Kevin discussed the bitch slapping given last friday over E.D.
in Fla?

wrote in message ...
Kevin,
Does Kevin know you use his name on your email? I don't know about

your
"friend", but I know I would be ****ed if a friend of mine used my name
on
his email. I would think he would want to talk to his attorney about

you
and you using his name on email.

wrote in message
oups.com...