*JimH*

Default OT: A home run for Kevin

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
IRAQ

snip

Kevin, once again congratulations on yet another well written
editorial.
Although I disagree with your assumptions, conclusions and theories
the
piece was very well written and did not contain the words idiot or
stupid
even once. It also was free of vulgar language and personal insults.

Nice job Kevin! Keep it up. ;-)

By the way, when are YOU going to stop the personal insults? Again,
your childish nature is showing. You think it quite all right for
someone that is in your circle jerk to lie about others, use vulgar
language, personal insults, bring someone's mother into a discussion,
etc.

Cite a few examples Kevin. I would especially like to see the vulgar
language ones.

Still waiting Kevin.

So when is your next op ed to be published here?

Are you denying that you've posted lies about me??

Yes.

Really?

Yes.

Are you denying that you've positioned questions to me, that when
someone else reads them, they would tend to think that you had some
evidence of something afoul, and then when I do EXACTLY the same thing,
you cry like a baby, and threaten to take legal action? Are you denying
that?

Yes.

Are you denying that months ago, you said terrible, untrue, things
about my mother here? Are you denying that?

Yes

What it boils down to is your childish position that you and your
buddies can do it, but when it comes back to bite you in the ass, you
whine and cry about it. Grow up. I can give examples of any and all of
the above proving that you are incredibly one sided.

Great. Please do so Kevin.

John H.

Default OT Strike Two, BushCo

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 13:38:34 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

wrote:
IRAQ
Strike Two

This morning, President Bush will make the second of three planned
speeches on Iraq prior to the December 15 elections

Hey, if we've made so much progress there, how come Bush's supporters in
this newsgroup aren't signing up for civilian rebuilding jobs over there?

I can see them now:

NOYB working as a dentist in one of the torture prisons, drilling holes
in prisoner teeth without benefit of anesthetics...

Fritz lecturing Muslim women that removing their chador and roosari in
public is a "liebral" sin, punishable their choice of being pelted with
stones or having sex with him. (Survey says, 101% chose stoning)...

Smithers repeatedly insulting ayatollahs as they continue to remove his
skin...

The Rev. JimH trying to convert Iraqis to fundie Christianity, with the
promise that he's got 72 former virgins lined up as soon as their open
sores heal...

Robbins...hmmm...Robbins running a database program that counts how many
times he screams as a hot wire is inserted into what's left of his
penis...by US Marines insulted by his claim that he's one of them...

Jackoff...jacking off. What else?

John Herring driving a bright yellow jet fuel truck from the refineries
to the Baghdad airport, and almost making it until the payload of an RPG
passes through one ear, rattles around, and exits by the other ear,
leaving him no more empty-headed than previously so that he can wave the
"Bush 2008" Flag.

Ha! I got the biggest write-up. The rest of you, "Eat your hearts out!"

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.
John H.

On 7 Dec 2005 14:23:56 -0800, wrote:

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Are you denying that you've posted lies about me?? Really?
Are you denying that you've positioned questions to me, that when
someone else reads them, they would tend to think that you had some
evidence of something afoul, and then when I do EXACTLY the same thing,
you cry like a baby, and threaten to take legal action? Are you denying
that?
Are you denying that Fritz uses fould language, and personal insults,
and you don't ever say a thing about it. But if someone that isn't in
your circle jerk club does it, you cry foul? Are you denying that?
Are you denying that months ago, you said terrible, untrue, things
about my mother here? Are you denying that?

What it boils down to is your childish position that you and your
buddies can do it, but when it comes back to bite you in the ass, you
whine and cry about it. Grow up. I can give examples of any and all of
the above proving that you are incredibly one sided.

Was that an op-ed?

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.
Don White

Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Harry,
I have to admit, this is one of your better insult post. It should real
creativity, instead of just high school insults.

Keep up the good work.

Yes that was humorous.
Lord Reginald Smithers

Kevin,
You used that name (Kevin Noble) in 3 emails to me and many more to at least
6 other people. Do you understand what I am trying to say? (I was using my
best Chris Tucker voice when I wrote that).

wrote in message
oups.com...

Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Kevin,
Did JimH make a personal insult by calling you by the name you use on
your
email? If so, why did you bother to use that name in your email?

I'm not Kevin, you dolt. And I don't use that name in my email. Got it?

P. Fritz

"John H." wrote in message
On 7 Dec 2005 14:23:56 -0800, wrote:

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Just once I would like to see kevin come up with an original statement or
opinion.

But not much can be expected from the "King of the NG idiots"

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth

of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.

Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Kevin,
You used that name (Kevin Noble) in 3 emails to me and many more to at least
6 other people. Do you understand what I am trying to say? (I was using my
best Chris Tucker voice when I wrote that).

Are you SO ****ing dumb that you can't figure out one simple, little
thing? I can go to Yahoo, and call myself ANYTHING I so choose. Get it?
It's so simple. I am shocked that you, and JimH, and Dan can't figure
that little thing out! It appears to be uncomprehensible to you. School
aged kids all over can figure it out, but you guys can't!!! Go ahead,
try it. Email me, I'll reply!

Lord Reginald Smithers

Kevin,
My point, and listen carefully now, is if you used the name Kevin Noble when
emailing numerous people in rec.boats, why does it matter if people call you
Kevin or Kevin Noble. That is the name you decided to use, that is the name
we call you.

You may find this hard to believe, but my name is not Lord Reginald
Smithers, but you can feel free to call me your Lordship, Lord Reginald,
Lord Reggie, Lord Smithers, or Your Highness.

For what it is worth, you and Kevin Noble's life has run a parallel path,
including high schools you have both attended, career choices, sister in
laws who have died of the same illness in the exact same city. The craziest
thing, is not only did your lives run parallel, but you actually know Kevin
Noble. That is really freaky isn't it.

oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

Cite a few examples Kevin. I would especially like to see the vulgar
language ones.

Still waiting Kevin.

So when is your next op ed to be published here?

Are you denying that you've posted lies about me??

Yes.

Really?

Yes.

How about this, for a little example. You ADMITTED that you had done
all of the above, and was going to take time off from the newsgroup to
get a grip. What mental problem do you suffer from to forget that so
quickly? Anyway, heres just a few examples:

I said:
What rumors are those? Not only are you a pathetic liar, you must have
mental problems, too. What other fantasies just pop into your head? Are
there voices in your head that tells you those things?

JimH said:
The report in your local rag was about you being caught with another
man and
both of you stoned drunk

Nothing BUT a stone lie FROM YOU.

Are you denying that you've positioned questions to me, that when
someone else reads them, they would tend to think that you had some
evidence of something afoul, and then when I do EXACTLY the same thing,
you cry like a baby, and threaten to take legal action? Are you denying
that?

Yes.

Well, here is one of your questions posed to me in EXACTLY the same
manner in which I posted one to you, and you whined and cried: Don't
remember this either:

JimH said:
I also heard he is trying to stop drinking and is thinking of joining
AA. (Absolute lie from you)

I asked:
Come on, Jim, where did you hear that? Be specific, or be known forever
as a petty liar.

You retorted:
I read it in your local newspaper. (Absolute lie from you)

I asked:
Which paper? What date? Page? Be specific, or be a liar, your choice.

You said:
Nope. I read it in the Gwinnett Citizen. Also, your DWI arrest was
listed on line at the ScanGwinnett Police site. I cannot recall the
date.....it was several months ago. (absolute lie from you)

You said:
I hope he gets help with his drinking problem. I was surprised when I
read
about his DWI at those links. (An absolute lie from you)

Still in denial?

JimH said:
So have you stopped binge drinking? An example of JUST the type of
question Jim whined and threatened to sue over!)

JimH said:
So are the rumors true that you have gay tendencies? An example of JUST
the type of question Jim whined and threatened to sue over!

Are you denying that months ago, you said terrible, untrue, things
about my mother here? Are you denying that?

Yes

Here is where you are such a low life piece of **** that you even
brought my KIDS into a discussion:

JimH asked:
Are you still growing, selling and smoking marijuana? (with absoutely
NO evidence of such behavior)

To which I asked:
What makes you think I ever grew, sold, and smoked marijuana,

Jim replied:
Do you allow your children to smoke it? (can't get much more low life
than that, Jim)

Jim said:

I thought you stopped drinking and smoking dope (with absolutely NO
evidence that I've ever done either)

Jim said:
I am sorry you mom used drugs when she was pregnant with you, but you
should not have abused drugs, it was made it worse ( a complete
fabrication, from you, pretty low, huh?)

What it boils down to is your childish position that you and your
buddies can do it, but when it comes back to bite you in the ass, you
whine and cry about it. Grow up. I can give examples of any and all of
the above proving that you are incredibly one sided.

Great. Please do so Kevin.

See above. If you need more, then ask. I'll leave you with this: IF you
still take the stance that you've never done any of this why did you
publicly apologize for doing exactly what you are claiming that you've
never done, and even said you were going to take time off from the
newsgroup because of your errant behavior?

JimH said:
I also offer my apology to all members of this NG for my recent
indiscretions.

JimH said:
Yep, I lied, but
I admitted to it publicly in this NG...

JimH said:
I hope you read my apology. Although it happened only after being
cornered,
it was sincere. I was cornered and took the wrong road in trying to
explain myself. As a result of that I said things about you that were
not
true and were hurtful. I again apologize to you for that. If there is

anything I should do to restore your reputation here I will do whatever
is
needed.

I know that a hundred apologies will not make up for my indiscretion
but one
more will not hurt. (but you claim not to lie!!)

And this from JimH
I let my emotions overtake common sense and self restraint. If I could
take
back the January, 2006 post I would.

I need time off from this place and will be gone for a while.
Again, my apologies to all.
Jim (if you deny the things I've mentioned, why apologize?)

So, do you still deny all of this, Jim? Remember, anybody can do a
google search, and find it all!!!!

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH said:
So are the rumors true that you have gay tendencies? An example of JUST
the type of question Jim whined and threatened to sue over!

Are you denying that months ago, you said terrible, untrue, things
about my mother here? Are you denying that?

Yes

So where are the terrible, untrue things I said about your mother Kevin?

Jim said:
I am sorry you mom used drugs when she was pregnant with you, but you
should not have abused drugs, it was made it worse ( a complete
fabrication, from you, pretty low, huh?)

What it boils down to is your childish position that you and your
buddies can do it, but when it comes back to bite you in the ass, you
whine and cry about it. Grow up. I can give examples of any and all of
the above proving that you are incredibly one sided.

Great. Please do so Kevin.

See above. If you need more, then ask.

Yes, I posted that about Kevin. But you said you are not Kevin. Are you
now saying you are Kevin?