John H.

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

It's now about 5:25, the turkey just got put on the smoker, and I'm going
back to bed!

Hope your Thanksgiving is very special!

John H
MikeT

"John H." wrote in message
It's now about 5:25, the turkey just got put on the smoker, and I'm going
back to bed!

Hope your Thanksgiving is very special!

John H

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, smoked turkey is by far the best

N.L. Eckert

John H. wrote:
It's now about 5:25, the turkey just got put on the smoker, and I'm
going back to bed!
Hope your Thanksgiving is very special!
John H
==================================
And the same to you , John. Winter has come early to Michigan. 3" of
snow and 19* as of 9 AM. OH MY! I'm not ready for this!!

-------
Norm

*JimH*

"John H." wrote in message

Hope your Thanksgiving is very special!

John H

Same to you and your family John.

They're always special around here.

A great time to be thankful for what you have and in many case's...have
not.

John H.

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:09:55 -0500, "MikeT"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
It's now about 5:25, the turkey just got put on the smoker, and I'm going
back to bed!

Hope your Thanksgiving is very special!

John H

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, smoked turkey is by far the best

Thanks Mike. I made two turkeys. One on the smoker, and one on the
rotisserie on the Weber. Both were great, but the one on the smoker got the
best reviews. I overcooked the rotisserie bird a little because some guests
were about an hour late.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite
John H.

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:37:12 -0500, " *JimH*" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .

Hope your Thanksgiving is very special!

John H

Same to you and your family John.

Thanks Jim. We had a great time. WAY too much food.

Hope you had a great day also.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite
Dan Krueger

John H. wrote:

Thanks Mike. I made two turkeys. One on the smoker, and one on the
rotisserie on the Weber. Both were great, but the one on the smoker got the
best reviews. I overcooked the rotisserie bird a little because some guests
were about an hour late.

John,

Smoked turkey is one of the best. I'd love to get my hands on a
pheasant to try. What wood did you choose for your smoke? For a
turkey, I like a 50/50 mix of hickory and cherry.

I did the deep fry this year to save time. Still very good.

On Topic (maybe) - I also frequently smoke kingfish and dolphin. It's
great to eat warm, cold, or mixed with some cream cheese and spices in a
fish dip.

Dan

OT A BushCo Conservative Thanksgiving [email protected] General 21 November 25th 05 11:38 PM
OT--A very happy Thanksgiving for the President NOYB General 2 November 25th 05 07:17 AM
Happy Thanksgiving rgnmstr ASA 2 November 24th 05 01:19 AM
Ping: Dr. Happy Tooth Eisboch General 3 November 15th 05 05:28 AM
OT, Happy Camper ed General 9 October 17th 05 05:14 PM