ed

Default OT, Happy Camper

Hey everyone, just found out yesterday, I got a job at the local SeaRay
dealership. Been out of a job for over 2 years so yes i am a very happy
camper. Just had to share the good news. Best part is, I love boats!!!!!

Ed

*JimH*

"ed" wrote in message
Hey everyone, just found out yesterday, I got a job at the local SeaRay
dealership. Been out of a job for over 2 years so yes i am a very happy
camper. Just had to share the good news. Best part is, I love boats!!!!!

Ed

Congratulations and best of luck on the new job. ;-)

Jim Carter

"ed" wrote in message
Hey everyone, just found out yesterday, I got a job at the local SeaRay
dealership. Been out of a job for over 2 years so yes i am a very happy
camper. Just had to share the good news. Best part is, I love boats!!!!!

Ed

Congratulations on finding a job in the industry that you love. It makes a
huge difference in job performance if you love where you work.

Jim

Don White

ed wrote:
Hey everyone, just found out yesterday, I got a job at the local SeaRay
dealership. Been out of a job for over 2 years so yes i am a very happy
camper. Just had to share the good news. Best part is, I love boats!!!!!

Ed

Good for you! Best of luck.
PocoLoco

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 06:14:43 -0700, "ed" wrote:

Hey everyone, just found out yesterday, I got a job at the local SeaRay
dealership. Been out of a job for over 2 years so yes i am a very happy
camper. Just had to share the good news. Best part is, I love boats!!!!!

Ed

Way to go, Ed!!!

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

ed wrote:
Hey everyone, just found out yesterday, I got a job at the local SeaRay
dealership. Been out of a job for over 2 years so yes i am a very happy
camper. Just had to share the good news. Best part is, I love boats!!!!!

Ed

Which location?

Doing what?

I know a few people who have worked for the Trudeaus for many years,
and they all seem pretty happy.

Congrats!

Starbucker

Harry,
Talk about a "buzz kill". You must be a lot of fun at parties.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
ed wrote:
Hey everyone, just found out yesterday, I got a job at the local SeaRay
dealership. Been out of a job for over 2 years so yes i am a very happy
camper. Just had to share the good news. Best part is, I love boats!!!!!

Ed

Good for you, but keep your resume in circulation. Powerboat sales are
being hit real hard.

Harry.Krause

I pretended to buy a new boat once, it was nice.

Lunch was nice;

Sizzled horse flies under sautéed fox spew with strawberry topping
complemented by decomposed diseased body parts and bladder compote, dished
up in a congealing tureen overflowing with raw cancerous growth, dried
pieces of crustacean and shrimp, bone marrow gravy, a side of grains and a
keg of newt pussing boil broth.

In article , P Fritz says...