Dan Krueger

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

John H. wrote:

Thanks Mike. I made two turkeys. One on the smoker, and one on the
rotisserie on the Weber. Both were great, but the one on the smoker got the
best reviews. I overcooked the rotisserie bird a little because some guests
were about an hour late.

John,

Smoked turkey is one of the best. I'd love to get my hands on a
pheasant to try. What wood did you choose for your smoke? For a
turkey, I like a 50/50 mix of hickory and cherry.

I did the deep fry this year to save time. Still very good.

On Topic (maybe) - I also frequently smoke kingfish and dolphin. It's
great to eat warm, cold, or mixed with some cream cheese and spices in a
fish dip.

Dan