jps

Default Nice, eh?

In article , "Sir Rodney
Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. says...
The lemmings were all jumping off the cliff smiling all full of themselves.
They had caught Bush again, Bush murdered another innocent person. Too bad
they were wrong and the facts don't support their position.

What a putz you are. Here's my post:

Executed man may have been innocent
Witness, co-defendant tell newspaper man wasn't guilty

That sh** makes me want to puke. How the right wingers (you out there
John H?) can condone such non-sense on innocent folkes just astounded
me.

bb

According to conservatives, innocent babies shouldn't be murdered but
it's okay to take another's life after birth.

Further, it's okay if you die for a cause because others before you have
died for the same cause, even if the cause has no validity. As long as
they're not unborn.

Lots of conservatives maintain these self-righteous sets of absolutes --
that's what makes me puke.

jps

Now please show me where I attributed the Texas circumstance to
Republicans.
*JimH*

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:
In article , PocoLoco415
@hotmail.com says...

Of course, Harry didn't bother to check that before making the post that
sucked you right in.

Oh boy, really got me there John.

Do you support the death penalty?

jps

Herring, as usual, read my comment incorrectly.

It is really an effort to write in such a simple fashion that this
newsgroup's righties understand. When I post a comment that I hope they
will understand, I tone my writing down to the lowest level I can, but
even that level still seems to confuse Herring, Fritz, Smithers, Robbins,
Hert, et al. It's the compound sentence thing, I suppose.

http://tinyurl.com/93u3o

John H.

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:50:06 -0800, jps wrote:

[...]

That was cute, jps. Hee, hee!

Tap , tap, tap.
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, beautiful bride, it's only a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite

Sir Rodney Smithers

jps,
What makes you think I was talking about you? I really didn't know I was,
but since you bought it up, why don't we.

That facts speak for themselves. There are many conservatives, 21% and many
moderates, 27%, who don't support the death penalty, yet 54% of the
liberals do support the death penalty.

Since those that support the death penalty are found in conservative,
moderates, liberals, Republicans, Independents and Democrats, why do you
make a political distinction.

Is it possible only conservatives who support the death penalty make you
sick, but moderates and liberals who support the death penalty do not?

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

Harry,
I am glad you understand you limitations, and use your "filter" as a way to
be able to "try" to insult me, without have a discussion. Whenever you have
responded directly to my posts, you are made to look foolish. The truth is
you know you are out of your league when you respond directly to any my
posts.
\

jps wrote:
In article , "Sir Rodney
Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. says...
The lemmings were all jumping off the cliff smiling all full of
themselves. They had caught Bush again, Bush murdered another innocent
person. Too bad they were wrong and the facts don't support their
position.

What a putz you are. Here's my post:

Executed man may have been innocent
Witness, co-defendant tell newspaper man wasn't guilty
That sh** makes me want to puke. How the right wingers (you out there
John H?) can condone such non-sense on innocent folkes just astounded
me.

bb

Calling Smithers a putz is an insult to pr*cks everywhere.

--
Clinton and Monica; W and Iraq: Which is harder to swallow?

jps

In article , PocoLoco415
@hotmail.com says...

But jps, wasn't your post, quoted below, directed at the low-life
conservatives?

Yes, and have a look at Rod's cite of Gallup poll info on who supports
the death penalty.

The more you're a conservative and the more you attend church, the more
likely you are to sit in favor of the death penalty.

Funny think, considering Jesus and all.

Conservatives have Liberals beat by 28% when it comes to supporting the
death penalty.

You a proponent? I'm not.

jps
Sir Rodney Smithers

jps,
But according to your post, it is only the conservatives who support the
death penalty who make you sick?

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

Anyone who supports the death penalty isn't humane in my book.

Protestants and "conservatives" support the death penalty at a rate of
80%. Catholics at a slightly lower rate. The more you attend church
the more likely you are to favor the death penalty?

Adherents to Christianity and supposed followers of Jesus?

That makes me want to puke.

jps

It sure is nice . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 1 November 14th 05 11:36 PM
Very Nice Pictures DSK ASA 12 November 7th 05 05:09 PM
Such nice people... Bob Crantz ASA 9 October 17th 05 02:10 PM
Hey Bob nice boat Joe ASA 4 October 14th 05 12:08 AM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM