jps

Default Nice, eh?

In article , "Sir Rodney
Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. says...
jps,
What makes you think I was talking about you? I really didn't know I was,
but since you bought it up, why don't we.

That facts speak for themselves. There are many conservatives, 21% and many
moderates, 27%, who don't support the death penalty, yet 54% of the
liberals do support the death penalty.

Since those that support the death penalty are found in conservative,
moderates, liberals, Republicans, Independents and Democrats, why do you
make a political distinction.

Is it possible only conservatives who support the death penalty make you
sick, but moderates and liberals who support the death penalty do not?

Anyone who supports the death penalty isn't humane in my book.

Protestants and "conservatives" support the death penalty at a rate of
80%. Catholics at a slightly lower rate. The more you attend church
the more likely you are to favor the death penalty?

Adherents to Christianity and supposed followers of Jesus?

That makes me want to puke.

jps