Bob Crantz

Default Such nice people...

God bless you all and thank you for the very kind words. It's really special
when it comes from such learned and exceptional sailors as the types found
here.

I'm so touched, that if I were President, I would nominate each of you for a
Supreme Court position! Amen!

I will pray for each of you every night, pray to God to not rain death and
destruction upon you as I pray for the Liberals each night. Most certainly
the next tidal wave may part in your path, the next earthquake may shake a
little less under you feet or the avian flu fever may be a few degrees less
for you. God will show his compassion and love for you! Blessed!

God put Swabbie on this earth to remind you of God's great love for mankind.
After all, you're not Swabbie are you? Thank God and Bless the Lord!

Amen!

You have to admit, Swabbie will never own a boat as nice as mine. Maybe
bigger or faster but never in the same pedigree.

Just remember these words as you compare Swabbie's boat and mine:

"Happiness is founded on forgetting, contentment relies on memory."

Amen!

Capt. Rob

It's really special
when it comes from such learned and exceptional sailors as the types
found
here.

How can they be "exceptional sailors" if they're in here posting every
day and night???? HMMMMM???

Bwahahahahahahaha!

RB

Bob Crantz

You're already in hell!

Look out the front window, watch and FEEL the trains go by!

Amen!

Look out the back window and view the cemetery!

The total value of your co-op is less than the down payment on my vacation
home!

You would have to sell on eBay enough used extension cords to wrap around
the earth three times to equal what I earn in one day!

The ghost of Kitty Genovese lurks in your doorway!

Pray to God!!

They are exceptional sailors! God made them that way!!

Unfortunately you don't have the tools or skillset to even recognize what a
sailor is!

Har-har-har!!

Hee haw! Hee haw!!

Burn in hell! Is the monitor shaking from another train going by?

Did they film Jake and Elwood in your apartment?

hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Scotty has a nice boat! Know what makes it nice? The fact it's his!!!!!!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Another train go by yet?

Do they still say "The Dashing Commuter" on the side?

aaahahahahahaha!!!!!

Amen!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
It's really special
when it comes from such learned and exceptional sailors as the types
found
here.

How can they be "exceptional sailors" if they're in here posting every
day and night???? HMMMMM???

Bwahahahahahahaha!

RB

Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote

The ghost of Kitty Genovese lurks in your doorway!

Hey, I did some work for the Genovese Family back a few years.
Nice people. Very nice people.
I got the T-shirt to prove it.

hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Scotty has a nice boat! Know what makes it nice? The fact it's

his!!!!!!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

He hee

Scotty

Dave Doe

In article et,
says...
God bless you all and thank you for the very kind words. It's really special

crap deleted - and user added to Bozo bin.

--
Duncan

Bob Crantz

And your point is?

"Dave Doe" wrote in message
. nz...
In article et,
says...
God bless you all and thank you for the very kind words. It's really

special

crap deleted - and user added to Bozo bin.

--
Duncan

Martin Baxter

Bob Crantz wrote:

And your point is?

, located at the top of his head!

Cheers
Marty

Hey Bob nice boat Joe ASA 4 October 14th 05 12:08 AM
A message to the bully from David Train Allan Bennett UK Paddle 1 October 12th 05 03:38 PM
The Real President with the Real People Don White General 17 October 7th 05 09:04 PM
The Real President with the Real People John Gaquin General 0 October 6th 05 06:57 AM