KMAN

Default DaggerAnimosity

"Roger Houston" wrote in message

"KMAN" wrote in message
.. .

Whoosh.

Brilliant!

You're a good sport.

Self-taught.

Junior Member

I've seen a few people who make the lives of professional teaching recommend people to freedom, not for their own learning. But it is a and foolish the whole or any statement that is not a competent teachers will always say that. That the high-risk activities are often the best fact has nothing to do with others, with the discussion. We are talking about whether it is possible to learn without professional skills teaching canoeing.