Starbuckaroo

Default Old Tyme Boat Brochure Photos, Amusing attire

Chuck,
For what it is worth, nothing Skipper says will change anyone's impression
of your integrity. I wouldn't let it bother you.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom wrote:
Chuck,

Skipper has made a few comments about your integrity and you go
ballistic.

I have done nothing to deserve the non-stop flaming this individual
began with his "open letter" thread and has continued ever since.

If any of his outrageous charges had a shred of truth, that would be
one thing.
Only a sick ******* takes up stalking a person from thread to thread to
lob disruptive insults. This character is surely not the first to pull
this nonsense in the NG, and probably won't be the last.

You ain't seen "ballistic", Starbucks. I'm currently merely annoyed
with this little butt barnacle- but if he insists on stalking me he's
going to get an offal surprise sooner rather than later.

JimH should not have allowed your personal attacks on him to **** him
off,
but it did.

No, he should not. JimH should have thicker skin. He who wields a flame
thrower is well advised to wear an asbestos suit and keep a sharp eye
peeled for blowback. JimH is far superior to Psuedo, however, as JimH
only attempts to make a personal issue out of posts that have actually
appeared in the NG. Psuedo, OTOH, dreams up some crap supposedly from
five years ago and supposedly from a private conversation and
challenges people to defend/explain statements that were never made in
the first place. JimH often chooses a very narrow and unusual
perspective from which to evaluate a post, but it would be very much
unlike JimH to make up crap out of thin air and then demand somebody
account for it. When JimH calls me a liar, as he has done on a number
of ocassions, he always itemizes his bill and pulls no punches as to
the nature of the "lie" he is alleging.

The major similarity between Psuedo and JimH is that its a dislike for
my political philosophy that fosters the vast majority of their
personal remarks.
JimH has never met me, and Psuedo Skipper obviously doesn't know me.

Maybe you owe him an apology, you know what they say about
Karma.

I publicly apologized for voicing my suspicion that the extremely
weird, once-in-a-lifetime posting style used by "Skipper" at the
opening of his "Open Letter" attack thread and the use of the same very
unsual style and phrasing in an attack post by JimH likely indicated
common authorship. I do not apologize for suspecting the common
authorship. You, yourself, said you suspected a common authorship until
some computer-related data convinced you otherwise.

ps - This Skipper is Dave Mann from Derby Kansas. He is the person you
meet in person, it is not a Pseudo.

I am beginning to see some similarity between the current version of
Skipper and the very worst examples of Cave Mann when he was most out
of control in previous years. What a shame if it's Dave, time has not
been kind to him at all.

If it's really Dave, the Psuedo Skipper title still fits him very well.
If he buys another boat, we'll surely begin hearing tales about how his
new driveway ornament is the best "purpose built" craft on the planet,
and he'll be insisting that everybody else drag their boats down to
Mexico where he will demonstrate proper technique for riding out
hurricane force winds in a little runabout. Maybe he'll invite his
Wilson cousins, the Boys can sit on the Beach.

Starbuckaroo

Harry,
Why are you getting in the middle of Chuck's and my discussion? Are you
playing Chuck? Are you stirring the pot?
What are you doing in this thread?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
As you can see, Chuckster, all Starbucks-Smithers really wants to do

here is stir the pot and keep it roiling, if he can. Else, why would he
try to get in the middle of so many "discussions," and do whatever is
within his limited means to encourage argument on as many sides as
possible.

He's playing you.

Bert Robbins

wrote in message
oups.com...

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom wrote:
Chuck,

Skipper has made a few comments about your integrity and you go
ballistic.

I have done nothing to deserve the non-stop flaming this individual
began with his "open letter" thread and has continued ever since.

Now you are going to try and play the poor innocent me card. It won't work.

If any of his outrageous charges had a shred of truth, that would be
one thing.
Only a sick ******* takes up stalking a person from thread to thread to
lob disruptive insults. This character is surely not the first to pull
this nonsense in the NG, and probably won't be the last.

Sounds like you are describing your buddy Harry and tag along Don.

You ain't seen "ballistic", Starbucks. I'm currently merely annoyed
with this little butt barnacle- but if he insists on stalking me he's
going to get an offal surprise sooner rather than later.

Idle threat or you are going to go into one of your self imposed hiatus'.

[...]

Seems like your skin is getting thinner every day.

So, you have been challenged in a public forum for private a discussion you
had with Skipper? Tell us your side and we will then determine who we
believe.

Chuck you are a bully and when some one turns it back on you it really gets
you ****ed. A spoon full of your own medicine is often bitter.

The major similarity between Psuedo and JimH is that its a dislike for
my political philosophy that fosters the vast majority of their
personal remarks.
JimH has never met me, and Psuedo Skipper obviously doesn't know me.

Your tirads about those that have differing opinions is what ****es people
off. You have an air of superiority in your written words.

Maybe you owe him an apology, you know what they say about
Karma.

I publicly apologized for voicing my suspicion that the extremely
weird, once-in-a-lifetime posting style used by "Skipper" at the
opening of his "Open Letter" attack thread and the use of the same very
unsual style and phrasing in an attack post by JimH likely indicated
common authorship. I do not apologize for suspecting the common
authorship. You, yourself, said you suspected a common authorship until
some computer-related data convinced you otherwise.

Keep trying you will realize the source someday.

ps - This Skipper is Dave Mann from Derby Kansas. He is the person you
meet in person, it is not a Pseudo.

I am beginning to see some similarity between the current version of
Skipper and the very worst examples of Cave Mann when he was most out
of control in previous years. What a shame if it's Dave, time has not
been kind to him at all.

Time hasn't been good to you either, you have become more acidic these last
couple of years.

If it's really Dave, the Psuedo Skipper title still fits him very well.
If he buys another boat, we'll surely begin hearing tales about how his
new driveway ornament is the best "purpose built" craft on the planet,
and he'll be insisting that everybody else drag their boats down to
Mexico where he will demonstrate proper technique for riding out
hurricane force winds in a little runabout. Maybe he'll invite his
Wilson cousins, the Boys can sit on the Beach.

The similarities between Skipper and Harry are very interesting.

Skipper

wrote:

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom wrote:
Chuck,

Skipper has made a few comments about your integrity and you go
ballistic.

I have done nothing to deserve the non-stop flaming this individual
began with his "open letter" thread and has continued ever since.

After Skipper left the NG you flamed him at every mention. You KNEW he
had over 50 years of boating experience and yet you called him a
"non-boater". That alone would be justification for most, but you went
further, placing him as the butt of your jokes with acquaintances over
beers. Skipper has plenty of cause for setting the record straight about
your integrity and honesty.

If any of his outrageous charges had a shred of truth, that would be
one thing.

Are you now stating the conversations you had with Skipper about AIMS
did not happen?

Only a sick ******* takes up stalking a person from thread to thread to
lob disruptive insults. This character is surely not the first to pull
this nonsense in the NG, and probably won't be the last.

Why are you avoiding an open discussion about AIMS? Could it be because
that would show you in an unflattering light?

You ain't seen "ballistic", Starbucks. I'm currently merely annoyed
with this little butt barnacle- but if he insists on stalking me he's
going to get an offal surprise sooner rather than later.

You seem mighty worried about this invitation to an open discussion. I
believe most will have a hard time understanding your reluctance to
discuss your prior statements about AIMS.

JimH should not have allowed your personal attacks on him to **** him
off, but it did.

No, he should not. JimH should have thicker skin. He who wields a flame
thrower is well advised to wear an asbestos suit and keep a sharp eye
peeled for blowback.

You might want to follow you own advice about flaming others. It open an
invitation to an open discussion about YOUR conduct.

JimH is far superior to Psuedo, however, as JimH only attempts to make
a personal issue out of posts that have actually appeared in the NG.
Psuedo, OTOH, dreams up some crap supposedly from five years ago and
supposedly from a private conversation and challenges people to
defend/explain statements that were never made in the first place.

"Dreams up crap that never took place"? Perhaps we should discuss and
let the NG readers decide for themselves who is relating the truth.

The major similarity between Psuedo and JimH is that its a dislike for
my political philosophy that fosters the vast majority of their
personal remarks. JimH has never met me, and Psuedo Skipper obviously
doesn't know me.

Would seem you are Mr. Perfect and have no fault. Congratulations. Now,
lets discuss AIMS and your statements.

Maybe you owe him an apology, you know what they say about Karma.

I do not apologize for suspecting the common authorship. You, yourself,
said you suspected a common authorship until some computer-related data
convinced you otherwise.

Sufficient evidence has been presented so that you KNOW who is accusing
you.

ps - This Skipper is the person you meet in person, it is not a Pseudo.

I am beginning to see some similarity between the current version of
Skipper and the very worst examples of Cave Mann when he was most out
of control in previous years. What a shame if it's Dave, time has not
been kind to him at all. Maybe he'll invite his Wilson cousins, the
Boys can sit on the Beach.

All but one of those cousins are now dead, as are their parents. The one
cousin who lives is brain fried. As I've stated before, you are indeed a
class act, Chucky.

--
Skipper
Skipper

Bert Robbins wrote:

I have done nothing to deserve the non-stop flaming this individual
began with his "open letter" thread and has continued ever since.

Now you are going to try and play the poor innocent me card. It won't
work.

Chucky just doesn't know where the truth begins. A Common problem with
used car salesmen types.

If any of his outrageous charges had a shred of truth, that would be
one thing.

Are you now ready to discuss your statements to me regarding AIMS? NG
readers can decide for themselves who is being honest about those
discussions.

You ain't seen "ballistic", Starbucks. I'm currently merely annoyed
with this little butt barnacle- but if he insists on stalking me he's
going to get an offal surprise sooner rather than later.

Let's discuss.

--
Skipper

Starbuckaroo

Harry,
Do you ever contribute anything of value in the NG?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

The usual Bert crap, off-topic, devoid of content, and foul-smelling.

Skipper wrote:
wrote:

[...]

I can't imagine why.

Here's what somebody who was actually present during the conversations
Skipper and I had in Seattle reported, so see what you think.

JD's Survey Not so Powerful
Chuck is an honest broker. Had I used him as my representative for a
boat
I'd seen before contacting him, he would have saved us ...
rec.boats - Oct 26 2001, 9:35 am by Skipper - 65 messages - 15 authors

Here in the NG, we should discuss things posted to the NG. Not things
that one side of a private conversation changes the story after five
years or so and now claims were said.

For example: (the following incident never occured)...suppose I
suddenly appeared in the group to report, "When Skipper was last in
Seattle, he kept asking me if I knew anything about the Broadway
District. He said he had heard that it was a great place to pick up
underage boys willing to go down on fat old men for a little quick
spending cash. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a paper that
said, "For a good time, call so and so....." (etc, etc, you get the
point).....

Psuedo, what the same crazy heck would be the point of arguing about
that conversation in the NG? First, it was a private conversation
between you and me. Second, with a total lack of evidence available on
either side the "discussion" you call for would devolve into you
said/did not you said/did not you said/did not etc.

If you think its suddenly your role in life to challenge my ethics,
then do so with some incident or statement that is known to others in
the NG- not a "Gould said this, and in spite of my previous statements
to the contrary you'll now have to take my word for it..." bag of BS.

The only real record I have of anything Skipper or I said during or
about our meetings is the statement posted some time after our 2nd
meeting in Seattle.
Let's see, how does that go again....oh, yeah.......

JD's Survey Not so Powerful
Chuck is an honest broker. Had I used him as my representative for a
boat
I'd seen before contacting him, he would have saved us ...
rec.boats - Oct 26 2001, 9:35 am by Skipper - 65 messages - 15 authors

GFYS. Psuedo. (Stands for: Go fantasize you're Skipper, of course).

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

Skipper wrote:
wrote:

[...]

I have caught up on what you have written since I have left over a week ago.
I see you still perpetuate the lies about me, including the fact that
continue to claim that you apologized to me for your whopper of a lie about
me.

But how fun it is to see you twist and turn like this Chuckles. It seems
that Old Skipper has struck a raw nerve and is about to uncover you for the
pathetic person you really are.

PS. I am still waiting to see the *attack post* you accused me of writing
about you. I am also still waiting for a real apology from you for your
lies about me.