Skipper

Default Old Tyme Boat Brochure Photos, Amusing attire

wrote:

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom wrote:
Chuck,

Skipper has made a few comments about your integrity and you go
ballistic.

I have done nothing to deserve the non-stop flaming this individual
began with his "open letter" thread and has continued ever since.

After Skipper left the NG you flamed him at every mention. You KNEW he
had over 50 years of boating experience and yet you called him a
"non-boater". That alone would be justification for most, but you went
further, placing him as the butt of your jokes with acquaintances over
beers. Skipper has plenty of cause for setting the record straight about
your integrity and honesty.

If any of his outrageous charges had a shred of truth, that would be
one thing.

Are you now stating the conversations you had with Skipper about AIMS
did not happen?

Only a sick ******* takes up stalking a person from thread to thread to
lob disruptive insults. This character is surely not the first to pull
this nonsense in the NG, and probably won't be the last.

Why are you avoiding an open discussion about AIMS? Could it be because
that would show you in an unflattering light?

You ain't seen "ballistic", Starbucks. I'm currently merely annoyed
with this little butt barnacle- but if he insists on stalking me he's
going to get an offal surprise sooner rather than later.

You seem mighty worried about this invitation to an open discussion. I
believe most will have a hard time understanding your reluctance to
discuss your prior statements about AIMS.

JimH should not have allowed your personal attacks on him to **** him
off, but it did.

No, he should not. JimH should have thicker skin. He who wields a flame
thrower is well advised to wear an asbestos suit and keep a sharp eye
peeled for blowback.

You might want to follow you own advice about flaming others. It open an
invitation to an open discussion about YOUR conduct.

JimH is far superior to Psuedo, however, as JimH only attempts to make
a personal issue out of posts that have actually appeared in the NG.
Psuedo, OTOH, dreams up some crap supposedly from five years ago and
supposedly from a private conversation and challenges people to
defend/explain statements that were never made in the first place.

"Dreams up crap that never took place"? Perhaps we should discuss and
let the NG readers decide for themselves who is relating the truth.

The major similarity between Psuedo and JimH is that its a dislike for
my political philosophy that fosters the vast majority of their
personal remarks. JimH has never met me, and Psuedo Skipper obviously
doesn't know me.

Would seem you are Mr. Perfect and have no fault. Congratulations. Now,
lets discuss AIMS and your statements.

Maybe you owe him an apology, you know what they say about Karma.

I do not apologize for suspecting the common authorship. You, yourself,
said you suspected a common authorship until some computer-related data
convinced you otherwise.

Sufficient evidence has been presented so that you KNOW who is accusing
you.

ps - This Skipper is the person you meet in person, it is not a Pseudo.

I am beginning to see some similarity between the current version of
Skipper and the very worst examples of Cave Mann when he was most out
of control in previous years. What a shame if it's Dave, time has not
been kind to him at all. Maybe he'll invite his Wilson cousins, the
Boys can sit on the Beach.

All but one of those cousins are now dead, as are their parents. The one
cousin who lives is brain fried. As I've stated before, you are indeed a
class act, Chucky.

--
Skipper