PocoLoco

Default Old Tyme Boat Brochure Photos, Amusing attire

On 10 Oct 2005 17:42:24 -0700, wrote:

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom wrote:
Chuck,

Skipper has made a few comments about your integrity and you go ballistic.

I have done nothing to deserve the non-stop flaming this individual
began with his "open letter" thread and has continued ever since.

If any of his outrageous charges had a shred of truth, that would be
one thing.
Only a sick ******* takes up stalking a person from thread to thread to
lob disruptive insults. This character is surely not the first to pull
this nonsense in the NG, and probably won't be the last.

You ain't seen "ballistic", Starbucks. I'm currently merely annoyed
with this little butt barnacle- but if he insists on stalking me he's
going to get an offal surprise sooner rather than later.

You sure this isn't Harry stalking you? Sure sounds like his behavior, 'stalking
a person from thread to thread to lob disruptive insults'!

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan