*JimH*

Default Old Tyme Boat Brochure Photos, Amusing attire

wrote in message
oups.com...

Skipper wrote:
wrote:

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom wrote:
Chuck,

Skipper has made a few comments about your integrity and you go
ballistic.

I have done nothing to deserve the non-stop flaming this individual
began with his "open letter" thread and has continued ever since.

After Skipper left the NG you flamed him at every mention. You KNEW he
had over 50 years of boating experience and yet you called him a
"non-boater". That alone would be justification for most, but you went
further, placing him as the butt of your jokes with acquaintances over
beers. Skipper has plenty of cause for setting the record straight about
your integrity and honesty.

If any of his outrageous charges had a shred of truth, that would be
one thing.

Are you now stating the conversations you had with Skipper about AIMS
did not happen?

Only a sick ******* takes up stalking a person from thread to thread to
lob disruptive insults. This character is surely not the first to pull
this nonsense in the NG, and probably won't be the last.

Why are you avoiding an open discussion about AIMS? Could it be because
that would show you in an unflattering light?

I can't imagine why.

Here's what somebody who was actually present during the conversations
Skipper and I had in Seattle reported, so see what you think.

JD's Survey Not so Powerful
Chuck is an honest broker. Had I used him as my representative for a
boat
I'd seen before contacting him, he would have saved us ...
rec.boats - Oct 26 2001, 9:35 am by Skipper - 65 messages - 15 authors

Here in the NG, we should discuss things posted to the NG. Not things
that one side of a private conversation changes the story after five
years or so and now claims were said.

For example: (the following incident never occured)...suppose I
suddenly appeared in the group to report, "When Skipper was last in
Seattle, he kept asking me if I knew anything about the Broadway
District. He said he had heard that it was a great place to pick up
underage boys willing to go down on fat old men for a little quick
spending cash. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a paper that
said, "For a good time, call so and so....." (etc, etc, you get the
point).....

Psuedo, what the same crazy heck would be the point of arguing about
that conversation in the NG? First, it was a private conversation
between you and me. Second, with a total lack of evidence available on
either side the "discussion" you call for would devolve into you
said/did not you said/did not you said/did not etc.

If you think its suddenly your role in life to challenge my ethics,
then do so with some incident or statement that is known to others in
the NG- not a "Gould said this, and in spite of my previous statements
to the contrary you'll now have to take my word for it..." bag of BS.

The only real record I have of anything Skipper or I said during or
about our meetings is the statement posted some time after our 2nd
meeting in Seattle.
Let's see, how does that go again....oh, yeah.......

JD's Survey Not so Powerful
Chuck is an honest broker. Had I used him as my representative for a
boat
I'd seen before contacting him, he would have saved us ...
rec.boats - Oct 26 2001, 9:35 am by Skipper - 65 messages - 15 authors

GFYS. Psuedo. (Stands for: Go fantasize you're Skipper, of course).

I have caught up on what you have written since I have left over a week ago.
I see you still perpetuate the lies about me, including the fact that
continue to claim that you apologized to me for your whopper of a lie about
me.

But how fun it is to see you twist and turn like this Chuckles. It seems
that Old Skipper has struck a raw nerve and is about to uncover you for the
pathetic person you really are.

PS. I am still waiting to see the *attack post* you accused me of writing
about you. I am also still waiting for a real apology from you for your
lies about me.