Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
*JimH*

Default PING: Chuck Gould. Still waiting for a direct apology to me from you

Is a direct apology to me from you coming Chuck, or are you going to spin
out of this one with an "Apology to the Group"?

Are you man enough Chuck?

Ping: Chuck Gould - Riddle me this *JimH* General 42 October 3rd 05 02:06 PM
An Open Letter to Chuck Gould Skipper General 39 September 20th 05 03:50 PM
Ahoy Chuck Gould JIMinFL General 4 June 28th 05 01:26 PM
PING: Gould, jps, NOYB, Jim, Harry, and a cast of thousands Gould 0738 General 6 September 17th 03 06:12 AM