basskisser

Default OT JoeTechnician licensed engineer or not?

So, what is it, JoeTechnician, are you a licensed engineer or not. You
have stated as follows:
First, that you WERE indeed, a licensed engineer in the states of
Florida and Georgia.
Then, you stated that you weren't a licensed engineer.
Then, you stated again, that you WERE licensed, but not as an
engineer.
Then you said that you weren't licensed, because you didn't NEED to
be.
Then you said you weren't licensed in Georgia.
Then you said you had reciprocity in Georgia.

Now, I ask, if you aren't licensed in Georgia, and you don't need to
be.....
WHAT to HELL is the reciprocity FOR???

JoeTechnician, you've flip-flopped all over the place. Hell, a decent
cable installer would have enough sense to know whether or not he was
licensed, whether he needed to be licensed, and what he was licensed
for.

Calif Bill

And you would be the one full of ****. You can be an engineer in most
states without registration. As a communications engineer, there is no
registration required in most states. Just can not call yourself
"Registered Engineer" "Professional Engineer" "Consulting Engineer".
"Software Engineer" is OK, "Electronics Engineer" is OK, etc. Seeing
asskissers response to burning no oil in normal operation, I would not use
him or his employer in any capacity for any civil engineering needs. Odd
that my Diploma says "Bachelors of Science in Engineering". Never been in
an engineering job in the computer world that required I get the PE.
Bill

"Peter Wedeles" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message ...
And you would be the one full of ****. You can be an engineer in most
states without registration. As a communications engineer, there is no
registration required in most states. Just can not call yourself
"Registered Engineer" "Professional Engineer" "Consulting Engineer".
"Software Engineer" is OK, "Electronics Engineer" is OK, etc. Seeing
asskissers response to burning no oil in normal operation, I would not use
him or his employer in any capacity for any civil engineering needs. Odd
that my Diploma says "Bachelors of Science in Engineering". Never been in
an engineering job in the computer world that required I get the PE.
Bill

Bill, name calling is SO school girlish. It really does nothing to try
to bolster your point.

The company that I contract for does only heavy industrial structural
engineering, therefore you can't hire us. You know nothing of my
engineering capabilities, and never will. Therefore, it is simply
stupid to pretend that you do. Now, you are again WRONG. In MOST
STATES, you can NOT use the word "engineer" in your name, your
company's name, or any advertisement, UNLESS you are a licensed
engineer. Period. Need more proof? I've already posted Georgia's.
Calif Bill

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

[...]

I do not give a rat's ass for Georgia's regs! In Calif, just can not call
yourself a "Registered, Professional, or Consulting Engineer". If you were
not so stupid, you would learn that fact.
Bill

basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

[...]

So, you contend that, because in MOST states, you can not call
yourself an engineer, but in CA you CAN, that I'M the one that's
somehow "stupid"?? Haahaaahaa~~~~
Jamce1

why dont you tell us who you work for, and what state your license is in?

chris

Subject: OT JoeTechnician licensed engineer or not?