Jack Goff

Default Cheney's big lie...remains a big lie.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
9/11 panel stands by finding on al Qaeda, Iraq
Commission: We have same information as Cheney

Harry's agenda and method is clear. Gould posted a link a couple of days
ago to a very good description. Here it is...

Repetition:

If your ideas are weak, if you have neither logic nor evidence to back them
up, simply keep asserting them over and over and over again. This will
convince everyone that they must be true. If they were not true, surely we
wouldn't keep hearing about them all the time?

Jack

Oh yeah, isn't it funny that Harry, on his weekend trip in the fabulous
lobsta boat with the laptop and the wireless at the marinas, couldn't find
time to post just once? Visiting relatives in Cleveland, most likely...
hehe

Harry Krause

Jack Goff wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
9/11 panel stands by finding on al Qaeda, Iraq
Commission: We have same information as Cheney

Harry's agenda and method is clear. Gould posted a link a couple of days
ago to a very good description. Here it is...

Repetition:

If your ideas are weak, if you have neither logic nor evidence to back them
up, simply keep asserting them over and over and over again. This will
convince everyone that they must be true. If they were not true, surely we
wouldn't keep hearing about them all the time?

Thanks...that describes what Cheney is doing to a 'tee.'

Jack

Oh yeah, isn't it funny that Harry, on his weekend trip in the fabulous
lobsta boat with the laptop and the wireless at the marinas, couldn't find
time to post just once? Visiting relatives in Cleveland, most likely...
hehe

Why would I want to waste time posting in this litter box while we're
down in Virginia Beach? There was a phone hookup at the marina, or at
least a covered receptacle that looked like a phone hookup, but I have
no idea whether it was hot. No Wi-Fi though. No matter, for the two
calls we made Sunday and Monday, our cell phones worked fine.

What did you do over the weekend, Jackoff? I mean, besides your name.

Doug Kanter

Actually, moron, pretty much every government in the Middle East had
meetings with bin Laden. According to real people with knowledge, the
purpose was to size the guy up in order to understand just how much trouble
he could bring to the region. Sort of like the way we are ready to meet and
negotiate with North Korea. Get it, stupid?

"Jack Goff" wrote in message
.com...

[...]

Jack Goff

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Actually, moron, pretty much every government in the Middle East had
meetings with bin Laden. According to real people with knowledge, the
purpose was to size the guy up in order to understand just how much

trouble
he could bring to the region. Sort of like the way we are ready to meet

and
negotiate with North Korea. Get it, stupid?

Pay closer attention, idiot. I didn't comment on the contents of this
particular post. Rather, I used it as a vehicle to comment on the method
used in *all* of Harry's posts. Get it, idiot?

Jack

Jack Goff

Jack Goff wrote:

Harry's agenda and method is clear. Gould posted a link a couple of

days
ago to a very good description. Here it is...

Repetition:

If your ideas are weak, if you have neither logic nor evidence to back

them
up, simply keep asserting them over and over and over again. This will
convince everyone that they must be true. If they were not true, surely

we
wouldn't keep hearing about them all the time?

Thanks...that describes what Cheney is doing to a 'tee.'

So you're saying you're using the same tactics as Cheney? You must really
look up to him.

Oh yeah, isn't it funny that Harry, on his weekend trip in the fabulous
lobsta boat with the laptop and the wireless at the marinas, couldn't

find
time to post just once? Visiting relatives in Cleveland, most likely...
hehe

Why would I want to waste time posting in this litter box while we're
down in Virginia Beach?

Because you waste time posting here while you're at your fabulous home,
with your fabulous Dr. Dr. wife, only 5 minutes away from your two fabulous
boats, and your fabulous bay. How could Cleveland... err, Virginia Beach be
any better than that?

What did you do over the weekend, Jackoff? I mean, besides your name.

We're talking about your weekend activities, remember? Oh, you *were*
talking about them... :-) There goes that infatuation of your's.

I went out three consecutive days on our boat with my fabulous wife. We
floated around, watched the scenery, did some water skiing, ate and had an
evening cocktail, all on our boat. Beautiful southern weather. Thanks for
asking.

Jack

Doug Kanter

"Jack Goff" wrote in message
.com...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Actually, moron, pretty much every government in the Middle East had
meetings with bin Laden. According to real people with knowledge, the
purpose was to size the guy up in order to understand just how much

trouble
he could bring to the region. Sort of like the way we are ready to meet

and
negotiate with North Korea. Get it, stupid?

Pay closer attention, idiot. I didn't comment on the contents of this
particular post. Rather, I used it as a vehicle to comment on the method
used in *all* of Harry's posts. Get it, idiot?

Jack

Apparently, you are unable to address the subjects being discussed,
preferring instead to obsess about Harry. Too bad. You have stopped
learning, which makes you nothing but a rock.

Harry Krause

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Jack Goff" wrote in message
.com...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Actually, moron, pretty much every government in the Middle East had
meetings with bin Laden. According to real people with knowledge, the
purpose was to size the guy up in order to understand just how much

trouble
he could bring to the region. Sort of like the way we are ready to meet

and
negotiate with North Korea. Get it, stupid?

Pay closer attention, idiot. I didn't comment on the contents of this
particular post. Rather, I used it as a vehicle to comment on the method
used in *all* of Harry's posts. Get it, idiot?

Jack

Apparently, you are unable to address the subjects being discussed,
preferring instead to obsess about Harry. Too bad. You have stopped
learning, which makes you nothing but a rock.

An incredibly large number of right-wing assholes are obsessed with me.
Should I be concerned?
Doug Kanter

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

"Jack Goff" wrote in message
.com...

[...]

Amused. And, you should up the ante on that bet of yours to $10,000.00 in
cash.

Jack Goff

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

"Jack Goff" wrote in message
.com...

[...]

It's already there.. but for the lobsta boat, not his namby-pamby Parker.
Krause won't have any of that.

BTW.. we all know *we* can't have Krause. You've already spoken for him...
now climb back out of his rectum and take a deep breath.

Jack

Jack Goff

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

Apparently, you are unable to address the subjects being discussed,
preferring instead to obsess about Harry. Too bad. You have stopped
learning, which makes you nothing but a rock.

Apparently, you are unable to come to terms with the unpleasant fact that
you looked like an idiot with that post, and now want to attack me again.

So when did you realize you were off in left field, trying to take me to
task about something that had NOTHING to do with what I actually wrote?
When I pointed it out to you? When you sobered up? Or when you pulled your
head out of Krause's butt?

Can *you* learn? Apparently not.

Jack