Doug Kanter

Default Cheney's big lie...remains a big lie.

Actually, moron, pretty much every government in the Middle East had
meetings with bin Laden. According to real people with knowledge, the
purpose was to size the guy up in order to understand just how much trouble
he could bring to the region. Sort of like the way we are ready to meet and
negotiate with North Korea. Get it, stupid?

"Jack Goff" wrote in message
.com...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
9/11 panel stands by finding on al Qaeda, Iraq
Commission: We have same information as Cheney

Harry's agenda and method is clear. Gould posted a link a couple of days
ago to a very good description. Here it is...

Repetition:

If your ideas are weak, if you have neither logic nor evidence to back

them
up, simply keep asserting them over and over and over again. This will
convince everyone that they must be true. If they were not true, surely we
wouldn't keep hearing about them all the time?

Jack

Oh yeah, isn't it funny that Harry, on his weekend trip in the fabulous
lobsta boat with the laptop and the wireless at the marinas, couldn't find
time to post just once? Visiting relatives in Cleveland, most likely...
hehe