Jack Goff

Default Cheney's big lie...remains a big lie.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

Apparently, you are unable to address the subjects being discussed,
preferring instead to obsess about Harry. Too bad. You have stopped
learning, which makes you nothing but a rock.

Apparently, you are unable to come to terms with the unpleasant fact that
you looked like an idiot with that post, and now want to attack me again.

So when did you realize you were off in left field, trying to take me to
task about something that had NOTHING to do with what I actually wrote?
When I pointed it out to you? When you sobered up? Or when you pulled your
head out of Krause's butt?

Can *you* learn? Apparently not.

Jack